[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - EP!C
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
EP!C 

Post EP!C
1. Tribes names: EP!C
2. Age:20
3. Clans you been in and names you have gone by: {LS}, <!>, {TXM}
4. Talents (skill): im good at d, titan, necro, chem, and angel but primarily play in titan
5. Why would you be good for {OZ}: i feel like i need to be in {OZ} because i really feel i can help with you guys to kick some ass. i will participate in all practices and scrims if needed. i like all of you guys, your some cool people.
6. xFire, email, aim, yahoo (any way to keep in touch without forums): aim; alliseeispoop, x-fire; pbloghead (dont know how to change it)
7. How often you play: alot
8. Mods, Servers you play in: i play in any anni server with people and every once in awhile i play base.
9. How long have you been playing Tribes: 5 and a half years

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Post Re: EP!C
lol? <!>? if you lefted cause of a stupid thing, good luck to join OZ

Tribes Ascend: Cat3000

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 am

good luck loghead

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 am

thanks aaquib. i did leave pb because of a match. i dont plan on accepting a challenge with such requirements if i get accepted.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 am

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=306

Thats you right?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 am

i was not seeing who you are! sorry log

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

thats not working out for me nasty, i want in on some action.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2836&p=39786#p39786

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Da Je$u$

sp why the name change?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

im epic bro lol. i feel its time. unless you guys like loghead better. and nasty that was a while ago. i respect oz more and i know now that that is disrespect to you guys. sorry for the mis-understandings before.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 pm

You are really into clan hopping aren't you? Lol

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:38 am

:text-yeahthat: :violence-stickwhack:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:01 am

ive only been in 3 clan, i dont know how that is clan hopping????? im looking for a long time tribes home and i think {OZ} is it.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

But that's wht you said about PB and TXM

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:31 pm

yeah, striker is right!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next