[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - I'd like to rejoin OZ :)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I'd like to rejoin OZ :) 

Post I'd like to rejoin OZ :)
While i realize i probably dont know any of you but maybe a few, I'm the original Munchkin{OZ} and I was the 4th or 5th member of the original clan. Anyways i see that you guys are still around and kickin and I'd like to rejoin the team and have some fun with you guys again. So someone get with me and I need someone to teach me how to play your strange annihilation mod :p

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Death

I think I speak for everyone when I say all of the original OZ are welcome. Crow normally gives the final word but I think the hurricane may have killed him. =( So go ahead and tag up. He shouldn’t have any problem with it.

And all jokes aside… has anyone heard from Crow lately? =/

Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 pm

appreciate it man, how do you guys get in touch with each other besides these forums?

Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

I remember playing against you when I was in ^AU^

Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 pm

to be honest here an im not hating on you Munchkin im jus saying some truth

how do we honestly know your the Original?

the only way we can know is if one of thee old {OZ} members can find out

till then im jus cautious is all

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 am
Invo-Glitcher

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 am
Profile YIM

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:37 am
Profile ICQ YIM

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:29 am

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:46 am
the mack.

YO THIS IS THE FUCKIN ORIGNAL NIGGA DONT MESS WITH MY BOY UR IN BRO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

YOUR LIL NIGGA

[MTW] DEADPIMP

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 am

Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:30 am
Founder

Post Hey Munch!
Just caught up with this post. (I've been power down so couldnt come on the boards.)
I'm back in Houston and its only a matter of time before I get the old VXO server going again.
You are one of the originals bro and you do not need anyones permission to rejoin... you have been in since you first joined which was shortly after we started OZ in 2000.
Not sure why some people have taken our names but there is nothing that will stop us from being who we originally were.

LOL... I remember sitting with Tinman right behind SCARECROW and watching you and SCARE take on 5 other peeps and totally kick their arses.
(Can't rem the clan... T something or other) What a hoot. Those were the days. I only hope we can recapture some of those good times.

Rich and Jen say HI. We're hoping to get in touch with Shane (LION) and get him back too.

See you real soon man!

~Wiz

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 pm
Founder

Post Hey Munch!
Just caught up with this post. (I've been power down so couldnt come on the boards.)
I'm back in Houston and its only a matter of time before I get the old VXO server going again.
You are one of the originals bro and you do not need anyones permission to rejoin... you have been in since you first joined which was shortly after we started OZ in 2000.
Not sure why some people have taken our names but there is nothing that will stop us from being who we originally were.

LOL... I remember sitting with Tinman right behind SCARECROW and watching you and SCARE take on 5 other peeps and totally kick their arses.
(Can't rem the clan... T something or other) What a hoot. Those were the days. I only hope we can recapture some of those good times.

Rich and Jen say HI. We're hoping to get in touch with Shane (LION) and get him back too.

See you real soon man!

~Wiz

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 pm

What about Misha won't she come back soon?

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next