[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Armageddon <-- look ma im a topic!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Armageddon <-- look ma im a topic! 

Post Armageddon <-- look ma im a topic!
Most UR/VX OZ know me in one form or another, your VX server currently runs a mod i made.

I'm somewhat active, im more of a coder/web designer these days. Wouldn't be worth much in game but outside i could help alot.

I've known W!cked and FAHQ/Cort since god only knows, they could vouch if needed.
I won't be really active until about june i suppose, new comp and all then, i could do alot for {OZ} like a new site for one.. a few special {OZ} only mods etc.

My AIM is ArmageddonHatesU, lemme know what is decided.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
the mack.

welcome to the forums

im sure u kno me as [MTW] Pimp / [MTW] DeadPimp

hows it going bro? man i love the sound of you comin on board but i gotta talk with the others. i will for sure put in a good word for you. good to see you and stay active with us on the forums.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm

damn, pimp still around. wtf man we had a game going today lol a few VX showed up. it was fun.

Any sign or merc lately? hopefully he uninstalled lol.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:17 pm
Crow{OZ}

bro we will for sure take you up on that offer im glad to see you posted on the forum ill hit you up on aim sometime when ever i get some time on my hands

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 am

If so i'll be on as Phadrig{OZ}

I had to use wiki to find a name lol:

The Wizard aka: Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig, Isaac Norman Henkle, Emmanuel Ambroise Diggs.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 am

Websites are cool but what we have now works and very well....and has been for a while.

It would be senseless to move the boards when everyone knows the {OZ} forums as the link they're at now. We couldnt also guarantee that the members that we have now would even check them. My point is that its established and works well, why tamper with it?

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:49 am
the mack.

nah the forums are good. armageddon plz get with either me or crow before you tag up please.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:32 am

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 pm

You and i Have history from +]-[+, and I know your websites kick alot of ass, so Im down for it.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm
Death

I think Armageddon would be the perfect catalyst to create my idea of having a second site for scripts and other tribe’s files. Also if you join OZ just use Armageddon as your name. Keeping up with ten years worth of fucking aliases is stressful. lol

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya thats what i was thinking arm what i would love to do is start a tribes DL section or somehting on the site but keep these forums the way they are and have link on site leading to these forums or somehting like that ill put more thought into it in a little bit

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:51 pm

and if you do tag up you cant use a name that equates to wizard, we have one and only one of those

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

the last time i was in OZ i went as Noose, when the guy killed himself on set, i figured the OZ them was still "in" but i'd rather stay arma then.

A DL section ... thats funny, i have 9+ GBs of tribes files i was going to use to start an archive with but i'd rather use it for OZ.
I do all my own sites with php evo, HTML is old hat and evo is much easiers to manage.

All i need is the OK from whoever is leading {OZ}, these ideas/Mods etc could be in montion.

Wiseman, get on AIM.. we need to talk somethings out. +]-[+ related.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Eviltree, crow, and i all say their good... thats your go..

Out of the 6 of us, thats half saying yes with the other three we're pretty sure is gonna say yea :D

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Time to start work :)

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next