[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - CROW'S COMPUTER BUILD
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
CROW'S COMPUTER BUILD 
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: CROW'S COMPUTER BUILD
tribes all the way man im still waiting for them to come out with a better game that is like tribes but my guess is ill be waiting for a while doom was fun too back in the day

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Admin

We had netzero internet back then, it was free along with a banner. Red Alert, Unreal, Blasto Man, Darkseed (<--yall dont know about darkseed, that was tight back then, fuckin trippy shit) and some more games that wasnt really played. more of tribes and redalert. No ther game compares to tribes. period. Call of duty 4 on PC is close but you cant have a jetpack, or deploy turrets, stations etc... Just a fast paced shooter that you can get better and better without skill limit.. or untill people call you a cheater, like they have on tribes, and call of duty 4, and even zombies, lmao, some guy thought i had a headshot aimbot on zombies. Call of Duty World at War zombies mini game. No i dont use cheats to play online, if i do use cheats, it will be offline or with a group of friends doing something. I never compete in any game i that have ever played and used cheats. Anyways, im sure yall know what PC i'm on now. When i first was in {OZ}, i was using my Pentium III 733Mghz, 16mb VooDoo 3000, 128k ram. That was my second computer i ever had. Then i had, and still do, a P4 1.6Ghz, 756Mb ram, 256Bb Xtasy Radeon 9600 Pro. Now, Core 2 Duo E7400 3.15Ghz, 4GB OCZ 1066Mghz Gold ram, (lifetime warrenty) and gForce 9500GT 1GB, 22" viewsonic monitor 2MS. I have the asus P5Q mb, so i still have room to upgrade.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm
I like pi.

Not bad. Netzero was always shit. Back then, you could get practically get an unlimited amount of AOL free trial cds, or you could pay something like $9.99/month to connect to a real dialup ISP, so netzero with ads was really not worth the space it took on your screen.

If you were so cheap that you couldn't afford 10 bux a month, then you could check your mailbox for a free AOL trial. I'm pretty sure they sent at least one free cd per month to every house in America. Hell, we used em as Christmas tree ornaments.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

that must have been a fuck ugly christmas tree :)

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

LOL, Lat

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Lat do you have a fan club? If so, I wanna be in it.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 pm

you can be the president

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
I like pi.

Dibs on First Lady!

Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

"that must have been a fuck ugly christmas tree " LMAO!

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
I like pi.

It actually looked nice. It was outside, the end of the road looped around a christmas tree, and everyone in the neighborhood hung their cd's they had collected from the mail in the tree. Most were angled so that the label faced the trunk, and the shiny side faced traffic. It was really cool.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:14 pm
I like pi.

What ever, I shouldn't expect a bunch of wiggers to have good taste in Christmas decorations, should I? :P

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I love Christmas decorating. I had a Halloween theme last year and had Nightmare Before Christmas sounds play outside. It was amazing!

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol that doesnt sound to bad

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 am
I like pi.

Sounds horrifying :P

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next