[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Attachments
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Attachments 
Crow{OZ}

Post Attachments
I have made it to where if you want to add a picture you dont have to go to a third party to host it you simply click post/reply and at the bottom of the message you upload your attachment(picture/screenshot) very simple and easy

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 am
el pwno loco

wow cool beans crow :D *hacks the karma to add ten :P*

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Attachments
LT maps client side maps that come in handy :)

Attachments:
LT_Maps_3.2a.zip [6.36 MiB]
Downloaded 98 times

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Sweet.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 pm
Da Je$u$

finally i have been trying to upload pics forever lol

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
I like pi.

Third party hosts are better.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

ya im actually about to upgrade the forums to a 3rd party host and use a ftp setup instead of using freeforums so oz can have a downloads section and space for website stuff 60 dollars a year isnt bad for ftp space

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 pm
I like pi.

You need more than ftp space if your gonna host a forum on it... You'll need PHP/MY-SQL support, maybe a few email addresses, etc...

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

ya i already got it and it came with all that stuff just waioting for freeforums to transfer all this stuff over to the new server

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Pic of me. VGX

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 am

lol

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 am
Crow{OZ}

kool pic man probably should of made another topic though or posted in the picture thread

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]