[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - EvilTree's Screenies
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
EvilTree's Screenies 
the mack.

Post EvilTree's Screenies
I went through my temp folder and found some interesting screen shots lol so I decided to post them up. Most of them are people accusing me of HM and I am really just raping them hard. There was one of Jerry Garcia blaming me for Hming when I was fuckin his shit up bad. Also RS Wizard Tits blaming my bro and "Ecko's Brother" also blaming me during a scrim where we totally fucked UWS in the ass. Oh and I got one of a little base i built in broadside which I thought was pretty cool lol. And a 25 kill in a row killing spree. Cheers :s:

http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sshot0015.png

Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 am
the mack.

Post Re: EvilTree's Screenies
Yo i added sum more HM accusations today lol

Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 am

You are such a smartass. Hey, PM me and let me know what's up. Frank was saying something about talking to you, but I didn't understand what the hell he was saying. Which means he was too stoned to remember. LOL

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:16 am
Crow{OZ}

ya i got a bunch of them ss also lol noobs always say i hm i think bitch tits claimed i was using hm tonight got a ss of that one too rofl ill go through my ss some day and post em all

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 am

Bitch TITS claims a lot. He/She tried to do that to me too one night. Just because you are "mostly" behind a pillar, doesn't mean you can't be seen!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 am
Ecko's a noob

Well sadly, screen shots alone can't be counted as proof.
I mean I myself know some basic photoshop skills than can easily make those little red triangles go away.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 am
the mack.

as you can see this was done in paint not photoshop. lol

i dont have the time to fuck around with photoshop this was done in about 2 minutes lol cheers :s:

and photoshop cant hide no fog and sometimes it wont be able to hide red dots either depending where the red dots are. i am CLEARLY not using HM in here but yes i know what u mean Fish lool

War get with me on xfire : vistalize

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am
Crow{OZ}

ya i know nothing about photoshop and wouldnt waste my time with it lol also how would you be able to replace the sky or building the red dot is covering

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 pm

pois you think theyre gone but theyre really not your color blind xD

heres how we take of disruptive people...

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]