[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Basic Photoshop Magic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Basic Photoshop Magic 
Ecko's a noob

Post Basic Photoshop Magic
This isn't meant to make anyone mad. I am just demonstrating how with a tiny bit of knowledge, someone who says, "I don't hm and I can prove it with a screenshot", can easily dupe the masses.

I turned hm on just for a second to take this screen shot.

Before Photoshopped:

After Photoshopped:

I am a genius ;)

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 am
Ecko's a noob

Post Re: Basic Photoshop Magic
Btw, the photoshop operation didn't take more than 30 seconds..

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:11 am

you might have taken another 30 to ps out the giant green flag with the blue base you fucking retard

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:51 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Ecko's a noob

The green flag has nothing to do with hm.. Just standard base flag passing model. Anyone can use it... I've never been anywhere where it has been against the rules.. Thereis no model validation in tribes. This is what makes it scriptable, modable, and customizable..

And I have no idea what you mean by blue base. I am color blind dude..

And to further show your stupidity, you are missing the point of this thread.

Go away troll...

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 am
the mack.

you also have to take in account fog levels that cannot be hidden by ps

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 am

standard flag passing model my ass you have to use a fucking bypass for that flag.dts to even work, thats the original happyflag created by happy to be used in happymod which until your special little community couldnt quit cheating was considered illegal on any server, you lose faggot

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

and you missed the point of your own thread by failing to ps out the most recognizable part of happymod, the giant fucking flag

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

true true

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol i would still be bale to tell you messed up the shadow in the pic and on a much larger scale what you did would be impossible without leaving noticeable traces

but for a basic coverup i think this would pass by most people aside from the huge hf in the background lol

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]