[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - S_hifts weed explosions for mem.dll hudbot tga format
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
S_hifts weed explosions for mem.dll hudbot tga format 

Post S_hifts weed explosions for mem.dll hudbot tga format
lol these skins are litteraly dank dawg :mrgreen:

heres how we take of disruptive people...

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: S_hifts weed explosions for mem.dll hudbot tga format
hmmmm is that the explosion bullet hole or just a skin on the base texture

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 pm

why is there a toilet on the bottom right

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm
I like pi.

That's part of the Hudbot Half Life 2 huds. I don't know why the creaters of Half Life 2 felt the need to have a toilet icon on their screens, nor do I know why Andrew felt the need to port it over to Tribes. I just use hudbot mem.dll only, without the HL2 huds.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

those are the disc explosions usually labeled as like blue0-13 or w.e lol u can easily convert all those old assed cool explosions from troc but im too lazy to do it all :P
that disc skin is also converted from png to tga its the mysterious dark disc skins :D

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 am
Profile WWW
I like pi.

I need an action shot of that disc explosion... Post a video or animation please!

I'd love to see a video of that in an arena or something, like a duel map.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

hmm here ill give you the converted explosion i cant really let u see the exposion in a rec and my fraps lags videos to all hell and makes the wmv too bulky :s

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aa01 ... f6e8ebb871

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

you use fraps and then another program to convert the raw avi that fraps gives you to a smaller file dode also try using the lowest settings on fraps like halfscreen and maybe 30fps or 35fps in software i would think it would run much smoother

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm
el pwno loco

na if im gonna post a video on youtube ima make sure its not like all those other shitty quality vids of tribes taht everyone else seems to post i will create perfection and i cant i will make sure that someone can

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 am
Profile WWW
I like pi.

Hahaha... What the fuck would be the point of recording in software mode when what he's recording are fucking hudbot skins that are only visible in OpenGL?!

Here's what you gotta do, S_hift.

Step 1: Play a demo
Step 2: Record with fraps (from the demo playback, not while gaming).
Step 3: Load AVI output into Windows Movie Maker.
Step 4: Save for playback on your hard drive (The save for web options suck balls).
Step 5: Upload your video to youtube, or send it to me and I'll host it at dfclan.org

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

lol no
since the .rec format can be played from any tribes exe i would rather increase my gaming performance prior to recording so i may have more fps then ill play in with music inwinamp and record it via fraps in hudbot :)
and TY tho, hotair and I are currently working on the vid :D

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

LOL what the fuck, you dont play in with winamp or whatever you just said you add music when youre editing with movie maker (like a newb) or premier(like someone with a clue) and the tribes videos look like shit cuz youtube videos look like shit your video is gonna look like shit on youtube make it high quality and host it somewhere like a normal person

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:54 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
I like pi.

Send the video to me, I'll upload it to dfclan.org, you can then link people directly to it, and they can download it and watch it in media player or something.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

Hotair is working on it and winamp plays the music through tribes so that he can play the song and rec file at the same time meaning no need to make it bulkier when the recording program just identifies the music as game sound as well as keeping the video in the state the original rec was in (hudbot). And granted youtube doesn't have the nicest video quality but it does have an HQ option meaning if you want the video to be played high quality you can besides the high quality vids on youtube are actually pretty nice.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next