[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - crows new tribes build
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
crows new tribes build 
Crow{OZ}

Post crows new tribes build
still working on it but this is some of it

Attachments:
sshot0015.jpg
sshot0015.jpg [ 849.55 KiB | Viewed 2393 times ]
sshot0013.jpg
sshot0013.jpg [ 867.75 KiB | Viewed 2393 times ]
sshot0012.jpg
sshot0012.jpg [ 899.04 KiB | Viewed 2394 times ]
sshot0011.jpg
sshot0011.jpg [ 924.5 KiB | Viewed 2391 times ]
sshot0010.jpg
sshot0010.jpg [ 856.75 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]
sshot0009.jpg
sshot0009.jpg [ 758.47 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]
sshot0007.jpg
sshot0007.jpg [ 920.68 KiB | Viewed 2385 times ]

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}
Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 am
I like pi.

Post Re: crows new tribes build
Oh, is this the place where we bitch about how fucking rediculously over powered chameleon and tank are?

Or where we bitch about how ammo dumping and shotgun create a bunch of extra tiny objects that are collideable, and there for prevent you from being able to dodge a second shot, or escape a secondary explosion?

I feel like everytime I get shot in that game (if I survive the first shot, which I usually don't because it's usually a chameleon with a super powerful sniper rifle), my character is frozen in space, giving everyone a full second or 2 to pound on me till I'm dead.

Also, why the fuck does the repair pack create a tornato of mines? Thats just retarded.

Oh, and Tank is supposed to be heavy, wtf!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
I like pi.

Oh, the rediculously large pictures you posted finally loaded, and I realize this isn't actually the place to bitch about your mod.

You're config sucks too. You have horrible taste.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

I think it looks very nice. However, I have to say, "You've got TOO much ::CLAP CLAP:: time on your hands" LOL

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm
I like pi.

So much time, so little taste, what a waste.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

lol i think it looks fly and i did all that in a day :\ im going to remove weapon skins though i like weapons better stock just keep base textures

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 pm
I like pi.

WHAT?! The weapon skins were the best part... Not good, but way fucking better than the hideous base textures..

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

i kept the disc just the other ones and this is the first time really that ive ever changed the base textures they dont look all that bad compaired to the stock ones

Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 am
I like pi.

They are all grey and red, the same colors as your weapons, and player skins.

The only contrast you have in your screenshots is the terrain or IFFs.

At least the stock bases come in light concrete, dark concrete, and some blue shit for panels and whatnot.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

I like the base textures, but throw in some GREEN!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:46 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I enjoy.
Very nice crow.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:00 pm

I'm still saying add some GREEN to the colors. I love the color green.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:02 pm
I like pi.

I wonder why....

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I don't see a bit of bud in that pic.
Maybe I'm distracted. :s

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 pm
I like pi.

I only see it because it is in the way.

Wait, what are you looking at, her face?!

What a fag... :c:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next