[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - {LS}Shift loses.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
{LS}Shift loses. 
the mack.

Post {LS}Shift loses.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 pm
Da Je$u$

Post Re: {LS}Shift loses.
and not to mention evil made it so he couldnt get to his inverntory and he set a neutron bomb off to fix it lol

Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 am
the mack.

oh yeah he did lol.

yeah hes a n00b

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 am
I like pi.

Hahaha. Too bad he dropped before you could take the screenshot... Not that it's required for me to believe that S_hift got his ass handed to him.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
the mack.

ya i kno lol he did drop but jesus was there so he can vouch that he got a nice ass whooping

Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Sexual Nigga

haha, i dont get the dropping part though, i woulda stayed and taken any of the insults i had coming to me. some can't hang i guess.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm
the mack.

ya he tried to say it was a crash but he was gettin pwnt nonetheless

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm
I like pi.

Hahaha. I believe he crashed too... It's a side effect of playing in software mode when your too pussy to face off against invisible players.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

speed booster activated.
speed booster activated.
You took the Team1 flag!
Your team took the Team1 flag.
speed booster activated.
speed booster activated.
speed booster activated.
You captured the Team1 flag!
Your team captured the flag.
speed booster activated.
speed booster activated.
EvilTree{OZ}: Objective completed.
EvilTree{OZ} receives 5 points capture bonus.
EvilTree{OZ} kills his own dumb self.
speed booster activated.
speed booster activated.
{LS}S_hift dropped.
EvilTree{OZ}: ggg
[BUD]-[Je$u$]: haha
EvilTree{OZ}: 4-0 me
[BUD]-[Je$u$]: Yes.
EvilTree{OZ}: shift loses

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 am
the mack.

for sure lol

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:36 am
Da Je$u$

ya i was even tryin to tell him that i was gonna play on his team for help and he said no it will be quick lol ya it ended really quick alright ;)

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Crow{OZ}

good stuff

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]