[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - The NytemareXNemesis Tribes trilogy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
The NytemareXNemesis Tribes trilogy 
Feel The Power.

Post The NytemareXNemesis Tribes trilogy

i got a few problems with it , like in certain maps it crashes ./but uhh as u can see in the first ss bustnuts was still butthurt from getting booted from OZ server cuz he was runnin his mouth

I didn’t want to be this creep.
Soul stripper, soul ripper.
I bind her legs excruciate her.
Start bleeding , stop breathing.
I take your life I am defeating!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: The NytemareXNemesis Tribes trilogy
The base skins are sweet as fuck, I can see how they would crash though.
You should def. hook me up with some of those weapon skins.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 am
Feel The Power.

http://theexiled.pwnageservers.com/tvconversionpack.php make sure its the Non Hudbot edition. if u want my sniper. rename blaster.dts to sniper.dts . and just drag and drop the T:V " Nonhudbot" contents to tribes base along with all the other dts files . OH and ammounit .dts, inventory_sta.dts and flag.dts dont work .

I didn’t want to be this creep.
Soul stripper, soul ripper.
I bind her legs excruciate her.
Start bleeding , stop breathing.
I take your life I am defeating!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Alright sweet, I'll let you know how they go.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 am
Crow{OZ}

if you can run open gl there is a much better version of this for hudbot not sure what the link is

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]