[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - old school tribes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
old school tribes 
Crow{OZ}

Post old school tribes
a video dx sent me saying he was the oldest tribes player

DXSTRYR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwKz72Zse7g Renegades, 1999, rise of the DXSTRYR!
Crow{OZ}: i watched it
Crow{OZ}: it was ok
DXSTRYR: it was 1999
Crow{OZ}: ya you played like a nub lol
DXSTRYR: I am now the oldest confirmed god of Tribes

Attachments:
HPIM1274.JPG
HPIM1274.JPG [ 438.42 KiB | Viewed 1358 times ]
HPIM1269.JPG
HPIM1269.JPG [ 866.48 KiB | Viewed 1361 times ]
HPIM1270.JPG
HPIM1270.JPG [ 829.84 KiB | Viewed 1359 times ]

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}
Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 pm
the mack.

Post Re: old school tribes
id love to see that dude go to tribalwar with that god shit he would get anally raped out of existence by all the old school vets there

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

haha. How does someone get that fucking cocky?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm
the mack.

simple. dx has a small weiner and gets no pussy. so what he lacks in real life he has to make up for in a online video game.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I see.
hahaha

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Da Je$u$

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 pm
Crow{OZ}

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 am
the mack.

yeah i know i went back and tried to find em one day and i think they were deleted or sum shit for inactivity

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am
Crow{OZ}

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 pm
the mack.

rofl yeah i remember when dx said that anus shit. maaaad homo

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:04 pm
Da Je$u$

hahaha the good ol times man. i miss the dx humor........

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

LOL its jesus :O

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 am

Seeing that video almost brought tears to my eyes.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya lame as the video was i do miss them good ol days but thats how every vet feels we just have to make the best with what we have now :)

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 am

And as for you darling you're going nowhere. It's kind of hard to move when you're tied to a chair. There's a twist to this lovely, for you to see. What's hiding in your closet isn't a shopping spree.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next