[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - [T1] OZ Armor Skin for Tribes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
[T1] OZ Armor Skin for Tribes 
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: OZ Armor Skin for Tribes

Thu May 26, 2011 10:50 am

I batch converted them to a 8 bit bmp (the kind tribes likes) so I am waiting on my 1.11 download to finish so I can test those. I am pretty sure I need to tie them to some ACT pallet first, which would be GREAT if I could find the original used on the OZ skins!

Free Sample. Pretend your skin got ripped off and left out to tan.

Same skin, 1.11 attempt 1

Thu May 26, 2011 11:02 am
the mack.

lol damn those top ones look badass. thats 1.4 right?

well shiiiit man do what u can bro i really appreciate that much love to u bros <3

Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 am

1.4 you can have ANY type of PNG, extremely high detail (although still low res due to the models) with no limits.

Fri May 27, 2011 11:52 am

SHIFT, I SUMMON THEE

Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 pm
the mack.

for real where is that douche at

Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Sniffin some dude's thong...

Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Contacted Dewey. If you read this, your TGA method didn't work since tribes doesn't recognize that.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm
el pwno loco

haha sorry guys I'll only have enough time to play a few games tonight. I'll find some free time sooner or later to get some of that done, I'd really like to remake or make new OZ skins :)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm
Profile WWW

Thank god somebody who knows how to do it.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If you're using hudbot you just need the bmp files or vol in base and targa in replacements. Thats how its done.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

We need it done for pretty much stock 1.11, no hudbot

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

If you don't think you can run 1.4, try this setup. My POS work computer can handle it better than 1.3 with hudbot
http://tribeslasthope.com/downloads/Tribes14erowid.zip

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am
the mack.

i will check it out a lil later. gotta go to a wedding reception today :|

but shit ive been playing with the same config for years bro so might take sum gettin used to. but will check it out. thx bros

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 am

I tell you, 1.4 comes with some shit you use. You think I liked getting rid of my presto and newopts? Hell no!

Turns out, it has a flag tracker built in, that radar (thank god), EASY EASY EASY image making ability, ski, AUTO BUY (also thank god, I can never go back, ever), OpenGL to any resolution your monitor supports, the riddance of software mode, AUTOBUY (can't stress that enough), third person reticle, and much more...I guess the new invo (off to the sides, it doesn't fill your screen anymore) and the edge boundary (I don't use) are cool.

Also, you don't crash when you look up with the flag.

You DO however, crash randomly sometimes, but that's Tribes.

Still trying to think of people who say 1.11 > 1.40, I just really don't see it.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next