[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - [T1] OZ Armor Skin for Tribes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
[T1] OZ Armor Skin for Tribes 

Post Re: OZ Armor Skin for Tribes
it took me about 3 or 4 days of real playing to get used to it, but after that i was hooked.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 am

It seems scary at first but then comes the time "Do I really need all those HUDs? Did !Juggle really make my life better? Can I even remember 50 of those favs?" And the minimalistic outlook gets things done.

Then, you notice the new way they consolidate all the say.cs into one file, in a move I can only describe as THANK GOD.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:39 am
the mack.

well if u have ever seen my config you would know that it is stripped so it pretty much is one of the most basic configs out there and gives very good fps. its actually ideal for anyone running a shitty comp imo

and i dont run hudbot

i just run 1.11/1.3

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Apparently NoFiX working on 1.41?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm

OK this one's for s_hift

I know the drill about replacing textures with hudbot, but how about adding new ones? I try to CRC the BMPs I want to be used as a replacement, but they all return 000000! Replacing is easy apparently but adding new ones?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm
el pwno loco

hudbot should have a built in crc bypass for terrains so there really isn't a need to find a crc for them. no point in adding NEW ones. Just look in your volume files for the specific terrain you want to work on. there are ways you can find he crc code but its not worth all the effort just sort the terrain type by folder when you edit them and first learn to batch in photoshop. you will however need crc codes for adding new dts shapes, there should be a seperate folder inside the hudbot folder i forget what its called im not on my own pc right at the moment ask krogoth or someone. you can also find the crc codes by winraring them if your feeling savvy ;)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm
Profile WWW

Point it to your tribes main folder.

IE C:\Tribes1.4\

You may need

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:03 pm

NEW from Stankdrive Labs Incorporated Company Productions LTD:

Second Release of the Oz Jersey Pack. Exciting new features:

Minimized file size. If you use 1.40, this is an optional download. It will overwrite the OZ skins you already downloaded with much smaller (same quality) and presumably faster to load versions. This is more of a cleanup release, but it is 75% smaller download for those who hate large files ;)

Get here:

But that isn't the biggest feature in V2! New for this release is a 1.11/1.30 total compatibility release, IE it works in software and without hudbot. Special thanks to S_hift and Dewyfiend for the attempted help, it means a lot to me, really, even though I did manage to figure this shit out on my own ;). Now you all have no excuse not to have these and if you do not I will be forced to assume you hate me.

Get here:

Last edited by Stank on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 pm
The Angel of Death

acknowledged, tanky stanky!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Last edited by Erowid on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm
the mack.

helllll yeaaah ! appreciate that bro

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks alot for your hard work on the skins stank. i like it.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Got the skin to finally work. Looks great. Appreciate the hard work. Now I want an all black version with red glowing eyes!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next