[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Frank The Tank Fan Section
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Frank The Tank Fan Section 
Anti's Antics

Post Re: Frank The Tank Fan Section
im not naked, it wont be my bear naked butt, but il show it once i get home from flordia, as u an see, im on my way becuz i switched different laptops at different locations so it shuld change my IP

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:19 pm
I like pi.

You think these noobs know what an IP is?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 am
Anti's Antics

i know wut IP is and u know when u switch computers in different locations, the IP can chnage

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
Crow{OZ}

the computer part doesnt matter just the location

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Anti's Antics

i kno but i went to FLODIA, then NORTH CAROLINA, then CONNECTICUT, so of course i had different IP

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm
I like pi.

Yeah, I bounce between NH, RI, and NC, myself. In RI, I get like 4-5 different IP addresses (not even in the same range), because I live on a boat there and drift in between wifi hotspots... Sometimes I visit my sister, or friends houses, or use the yacht club's connection, or a panera bread (shitty resteraunt), or a hotel or something. I'm in NC right now, should probably update my location status, but then I'd just have to update it again in another couple of months... I'm too lazy to do that.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

lol you sure do travel a lot

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:40 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Panera is way overrated.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 am
I like pi.

Yeah, the first time I went to a Panera, I ordered something simple, like a chicken salad sandwhich...
The clerk asked me what kinda bread I wanted and I said, "White."
He said, "We don't have white." (Strike #1, What kind of sandwhich shop doesn't have white bread?)
I asked, "What DO you have?"
He said, "We make our own artisan bread..." (Strike #2, That doesn't tell me anything... He has yet to give me a SINGLE option.)
I said, "Yeah, I get it... It's called Panera BREAD, therefor you have special BREAD, but what do you have that is NOT special? Something plain, like white bread."
He said, "We have 'country' bread."
I asked, "What color is it?"
He said, "White." (Strike #3, You don't have white bread, but you have bread that is white... Fucking asshole!)
So I order that, when it comes I find out why it's not the most popular bread. It tastes like a sponge used to mop up flour spilled on the floor.

Then I ordered a drink and the guy says, "Go to the barista." I said, "What?" (I'm thinking he's being rude, telling me to go somewhere else)
He explains that drinks are ordered and made at a seperate counter... (Lame)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yes, that's why they get my vote for worst franchise ever.
I'd rather eat a Truck stop diner.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 am
Crow{OZ}

ya i prefer subway my self

real simple

lol but that sounds like my first experience at quiznos

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm
I like pi.

Yeah, customers get annoyed at quiznos when they order a 6" sub and get an argument...

Quiznos employees get annoyed when customers ignore the the sign right in front of their face that says the sizes are small, medium and large with a diagram showing that a large is greater than 12 inches long.

Another difference between subway and quiznos is that quiznos is really recipe oriented, where as subway is ingredient oriented... In other words, you go to subway and ask for a chicken bacon ranch, they ask if you want it toasted, light or regular ranch... And they won't finish making the sandwhich till you've answered 20 questions about what veggies you want on there... But at quiznos, once you've picked and item from the menu and a size, you've gotta stop em and tell em what you want customized or they'll make it exactly the way the recipe says to, wrap it up and move onto the next customer.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, I'll just order a hoagie from dominos and sit at home on my ass.
It's toasted, plus it's a fucking hoagie.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 pm
Anti's Antics

we went from talking about Frank to sandwiches? :doh:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next