[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - S']['U's VIDEO THREAD
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
S']['U's VIDEO THREAD 
The Death Pilot

Post S']['U's VIDEO THREAD
This will be where I post all my future videos.

Since the first "Death Pilot" video, I've managed to cut the size of my files considerably without suffering much loss of resoultion.

If anyone wants to upload any of my vids to YouTube and post links, feel free to do so. (I'm still stupid)
It should go a lot quicker than my first vid.

My first vid stars Perrinoia (thanks for the democam!)
Here he thwarts my cunning plan.....

DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/364288345/S ... a.wmv.html
17 MB WMV

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Anti's Antics

Post Re: S']['U's VIDEO THREAD
hey, when using the demo cam thing, how do i save it?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am
I like pi.

Step 1: Download/install fraps.

Step 2: Run fraps while you playback the demo.

Step 3: Use democam to change the camera angle and whatnot during playback.

Step 4: Exit tribes, find the AVI file created by fraps, and open it in any movie maker program to convert it into a smaller format video, such as WMV, MPG, etc.. and add captions and music if you like.

Step 5: Upload to youtube (must have a youtube account, which is free, though I think you must be over 13 to have an account, which means you fail)

Last edited by perrinoia on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 am
Anti's Antics

yes but doesnt it only last 30 sec?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm
I like pi.

No, but even if it did, you don't want to record the whole demo anyway... Just record the good parts, and then piece them together in windows movie maker or another movie editor.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Thanks for YouTubeing that vid, Perrinoia.
I honestly did attempt to do it myself, but it's impossible for me without doing a browser upgrade.
As enemy pointed out, I'm an old fart ...so I'm set in my ways and I don't like browsers with tabs.

No comments on the vid?
...from anyone?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:33 pm
Anti's Antics

i would say Nice Job..... if i watched it :|

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol, good vid.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 am
The Death Pilot

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am
Anti's Antics

i think STU is like the only person that just goes around in Ship, When im in a ship, i just fly around looking at the view and my High Res stuff

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I think it's a hilarious glitch. Not fair so much but worse things can happen.
Look at ghosting

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 am
I like pi.

It's possible to prevent... In fact, if you look at the video, he couldn't get out of the passenger seat, but he could get out of the pilot seat... That's because the passenger seat checks if there is room to get out while the pilot seat does not. I could easily fix that... The question is if my fix would actually work on that fucking black hole Kamil calls a server.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 pm
I like pi.

It has nothing to do with the mission... Tribes script can detect if there is room for you to get out of the vehicle or not and prevent you from dismounting. The script was not applied to all scenarios of players dismounting from vehicles, only certain seats.

As the pilot of an HPC, you can dismount despite being blocked by interior shapes all you want, and will appear inside the ceiling/floor (depending on which way you look at it). Another thing people do with vehicles is deploy them on the back of a Broadsides base, as close to the wall as possible... This means the nose of the HPC will appear inside the lower entrance of the base. Then, if you can mount yourself in one of the front seats instead of the back seats, you'll be inside the wall, and dismounting will place you in the lower entrance. I call that the "Rosa Parks" bug.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next