[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - THIS IS BRAZIL!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
THIS IS BRAZIL! 
Sexual Nigga

Post THIS IS BRAZIL!
http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=15 ... tal-murder

do not watch if you are squeamish or if you still live at home and you're paranoid that your parents could walk in on you while watching this. or in other words if you're poisonous fish.

BTW this vid is dedicated to Jegue.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:32 pm
The portuguese one

Post Re: THIS IS BRAZIL!
There are children in the forums ;)
Brazil sucks, this is Portugal:

Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

That's fucked up dude

Sun May 09, 2010 3:18 pm
The portuguese one

Frank, visit a decent site man.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:02 pm
Sexual Nigga

haha you were all fair warned, you havent seen fucked up yet.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 pm
The portuguese one

Ok, ok. JegueBR is still better than that crap

Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm
el pwno loco

I'm sorry nothing on that site even remotely bothered me I've seen more fucked up shit in real life than a video of real life.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

So the point is this: the nastier things you've seen, the bigger your dick is/your masculinity is far more superior to those who have better things to do than get off to dumb shit?

Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 pm
I like pi.

Yeah... Good job reading between the lines, Ebroglio!

Mon May 17, 2010 12:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Sexual Nigga

this site is meant to be informative and entertaining, i wasnt trying to prove my tolerance for gore, i was trying to share my masturbation material.

btw shift, i clearly stated that if u lived at home with mom NOT to watch this, you have disobeyed me, choose your punishment.

1. log into br server as justin bieber
2. post pics of your mom
or
3. admit you're gay

Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

lol I know franque. I wasn't dissing you

Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 am
el pwno loco

ok ill do that tomorrow ill be Justing Bieber{OZ} :lol: