[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - little screenie, vid for STU.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
little screenie, vid for STU. 
The Angel of Death

Post little screenie, vid for STU.
Look! it's a base in a box!!! just thought this would be kind of a cool thing to see.
I have a vid of me angeling... I will be uploading in a minute or two. The vid is for a new avatar/sig if you feel like it STU. thanks.

Edit: here is the vid for ya: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07KQN8D2
Edited edit: WORKS NOW. GOT ANOTHER VID FOR YA. kill number 2 or 3 seems to be my fav STU...

It is still in .rec form, I can't get demo cam to work still. oh well. ill work on it some more. Enjoy.

Last edited by Shadowraith on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm
The Death Pilot

Post Re: little screenie, vid for STU.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 pm
The Angel of Death

umm yeah, I noticed that too. it seems it only recorded the intro, and I accidentally clicked back. that match was awesome though. really sux I didn't get it. went on a freakin killing spree.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am
The Death Pilot

I've been trying to get some vids of you as an angel for your new avatar... but in all the demos I have of you, you're moving too fast to get good shots.
(I did get some good screen caps though)
We need to meet in an empty server sometime and you can pose (hover) for me.
...or maybe swoop directly towards me, but a bit slower than usual.
The only other option I have is to put on your skin and take shots of myself.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm
The Angel of Death

Ill meet you sometime. My internet has been acting up, so I will let ya know when I am available, then we can find out when you are.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm
The Death Pilot

Post Demo for Shadowraith
Here's the Demo from last night's games. You said you wanted the recording.

Attachments:
Shadowraith in IceRidge.zip [7.28 MiB]
Downloaded 93 times

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm
The Angel of Death

woohoo!!! i just want to see how close that one dodge of mine was. XD

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:54 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am
The Angel of Death

oh yeah... the brain trauma made me forget about that.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:30 am
The Death Pilot

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am
The Angel of Death

like I said: the brain trauma... :laughing-rolling: 95% of the people who kill me use either OS, or some form of missile. the rest is chance deaths, like me trying to fly out of the base and out of nowhere a missile or nuke goes off.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 am
The Death Pilot

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm
The Angel of Death

I like how you skipped over the heavy guy over on the right to kill me. better chance against him? XD
that is a really cool gif though.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm
TLS Founder

lmao

Uploaded with

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next