[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - S_hifts plasma gun
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
S_hifts plasma gun 
el pwno loco

Post S_hifts plasma gun

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

Post Re: S_hifts plasma gun
stop showing off already... :P

you have the coolest setup. maybe when i get my desktop hooked up to the internet i can have all that neat stuff.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm
el pwno loco

haha and if you computer can handle 32 bit hudbot textures =D

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

ya i use shifts hudbot stuff, its pretty awesome.... im "sure" some of HIS graphics will go in TangoPack4

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm
el pwno loco

i will throw in some never seen goodies aswell =]

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

never seen must be seen

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm
el pwno loco

na im saving some Explosive surprises for it :) i haven't had much time to play tribes since ive been working on it non stop all i will say it has something to do with hacking 1.40 apart tearing its guts out and stealing alot of its dts files and making them compatible for 1.11 =D

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Very nice, I like the work im hearing and seeing here. :)

Also glad you used a dirrect ftp link finally, I hate the hastle with rapidshare and megaupload.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 am
The Angel of Death

im pretty sure my desky can handle it. just put a new mobo and an ati all in wonder 9700 (i think 9700..) in it.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 am
Crow{OZ}

Updated your rank for you shadow. :)

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm
The Angel of Death

oooh! tanky!!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 pm
el pwno loco

probably not if your using an ATI. ati stopped support for old ogl games hurry and send that thing in for a refund of resell it and save some money and buy a nvidia card. trust me its well worth it ATI is poisn on tribes and ogl games. like day of defeat and half life.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Ive got ATI radeon and don't have any problems with ogl. U just need one that isnt super old. I looked at benchmarks or whatever befre I got my computer, and my ATI Radeon HD 5870 outperforms the Nvidia GTX 260, at a fraction of the price

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm
el pwno loco

ah i see, i dunno tho i trust nvidia cause the price speaks for itself. look at this way would you rather buy a Mercedes or a BMW. both are high performance luxury sedans but when you see the same type of sedan race against the other one you do see the big difference.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

Hmm. I have a mobility radeon 9700 in my lappy, and it works perfect. Besides, I got all of my stuff for free... Never gonna complain. :P

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next