[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Skin Damage!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Skin Damage!!!! 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Post Skin Damage!!!!
How's this look.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 am
Anti's Antics

Post Re: Skin Damage!!!!
looks like he was splashed with blood but i dont rly see damage to the skin

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Does the level of damage correspond to the level of heath?

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yes, and that one wasn't the finished product anti. I'll post the finished one in a second.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 am
Anti's Antics

i was there when u were taking these ss

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Heres some more. I might switch things around more. Also, Strong wasn't fully damaged when he was in medium. Didn't notice til right now... lol... Damn..

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:54 am
Anti's Antics

NOW THATS DAMAGE, looks like they got in a plane crash

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:59 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Wonderful work again.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 am
TLS Founder

thye look badass when there damaged lol

Uploaded with

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 am
el pwno loco

hey dew remeber that shine effect i gave to those T2 armors try doing that and then add scorching to the center of the wounds. and they will be fully complete good work tho 8/10 ^^

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

u kno how u have bullet holes on the first pic but i dont see any on the female armor

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:35 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I added taht effect to the blood stains Shift and it looked great in photoshop.... But it translated very poorly into the game. It looked like little white smudges on the decals. Kinda like who ever made em did a half assed job.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 am
Crow{OZ}

Wow, as always awesome work dew!!

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 am
el pwno loco

yikes! yea i figured it would do that... try working on bump mapping you can actually add depth to things like that to make it look like its draining from the armor or soemthing... i dunno still great work tho :D

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]