[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - DeathPacks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
DeathPacks 
Anti's Antics

Post DeathPacks
The DeathPacks.... My version of 1.4, well version of LegendzConfig2.0, and my version of 1.11 and 1.3, well version of TangoPack3 with various differences....

DeathPackv1.0
My version of 1.11 and 1.3
Big Size:662 MB (695,133,868 bytes)
Nice graphics some bugs
Read the 'Read me First' to see the info

http://www.filesavr.com/pn2Kik3I

DeathPackv1.4
my version of 1.4
smaller size:176 MB (184,710,859 bytes)
Ok graphics for the moment, no known bugs
Read the 'Read me First' to see the info

http://www.filesavr.com/HsV4EBc7

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 pm
The Angel of Death

Post Re: DeathPacks
are there any T2 models for 1.4? damn, i want that spinfusor!!!!

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 pm
Anti's Antics

hmm i think so... i can give the spinfusor file, unless u wanna download THE WHOLE THING...... http://www.tribeshavoc.com/anubis/downl ... rs.zip.zip for T2 models

Last edited by AntiDeath on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm
The Angel of Death

gimme gimme gimme!!!! please and thank you. just be sure to tell me where it goes. lol. nice setup btw.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 pm
Anti's Antics

hmm well u got xfire?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm
The Angel of Death

of course. <!>Shadowraith-, or blooman64, whichever i think will work...

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 pm
Anti's Antics

add me Ryerful and BUG FOUND, in order to play Anni servers and such, u will need to open up the patcher gui.exe and make the crc bypasser green by clicking the circle next to it Image

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am
el pwno loco

make sure you give credit to the makers of those skins =]
also mem.dll already uses a bypasser so there is really no need for it on any modern tribes. the qui is useful for removing anoying green lines tho :D

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Anti's Antics

i gave everyone the credit, its on the read me.... i said i give credit to all those whose stuff i used, only used a few names Shift Dewy Tango, and stuff.... and heres a demo of DeathPackv1.0

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 am

Six Six Two MB?!

X_X

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Anti's Antics

worth it? kinda.... but imma make a better one or add the best stuff to TLS config but u gotta admit those graphics are nice

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm
el pwno loco

I'm digging that magnum blaster, I prefer magnum thins tho ;)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW
There's only one.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

yes, it rly is TangoPack3 edited, took any some scripts and added some, so like u said, this rly is a bunch of LS's work

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 am
Crow{OZ}

yes yes!! upload the blaster model please!!

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]