[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - My PC Setup
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
My PC Setup 
Admin

Post My PC Setup
IMG_9716.JPG
IMG_9716.JPG [ 3.5 MiB | Viewed 2014 times ]

IMG_9711.JPG
IMG_9711.JPG [ 3.29 MiB | Viewed 2014 times ]

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Post Re: My PC Setup
nice masturbation station :D

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:30 pm
Admin

lolz, i'm soon going to get some psu cable sleeves that are neon blue to cover up the messy cables. It should look pretty clean. here goes my homies pc before he painted it then after. I'll get better pics soon.

100_0268.JPG
100_0268.JPG [ 955.43 KiB | Viewed 2007 times ]

100_0272.JPG
100_0272.JPG [ 1.11 MiB | Viewed 2007 times ]

100_0292.JPG
100_0292.JPG [ 1.01 MiB | Viewed 2007 times ]

100_0290.JPG
100_0290.JPG [ 992.72 KiB | Viewed 2007 times ]

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Haha I should take a few pics of what I'm running.
It'd get a few chuckles lol

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Sexy :)

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Crow{OZ}

Ya the plastic ties should do the trick, you might need to rewire the psu though. Just unhook everything and put it back in while clamping the wires in place after you hook in each thing. Also you should get a compressed air can, so you can give it a good cleaning for dust while you have it all taken apart.

And lookin good brotha lookin good!!

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm
The Angel of Death

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Crow{OZ}

Haha, why thats very homo of you shadow :P

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 pm
Admin

Shadow: Well for the money i spent its very good, take a look at my xfire profile's screenshots of GTAIV. And i'm soon going to just get the Q9550 and cover the cords with sleeves or something, and be done with this PC then on to the i7 build. total + monitor and everything dont even top $700 :-p (i'll count receipts later, all baught new)

Crow: Yea bro, next time i go to microcenter i'm ganna get some more duster stuff. I ran out recently, But i do have some a/c filters i get at home depot or lowe's over the fans that blow inside the computer.

Dope: (smoke bowl first) Then post some pics of ur setup. Also, are u running AGP or PCI?

Zorak: ty bro, i'm ganna get my homie to spray some shit up on my case aswell.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 pm
Crow{OZ}

Ya my case came with built in filters and they keep a lot of dust out. I give them a good wash up like every 3-6 months I suppose, as well as a total clean job on the pc.

I never did take pics of my PC once it was fully built, maybe ill give it another clean job and take pics while cleaning.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:28 am
The Angel of Death

I was meaning that the desk does not beat my chair... X.X
but that is a very sexy setup. is that MR. Fusion on the back?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:59 pm
Admin

Doper, just hit me up on xfire or aim sometime or in game and i'll see what u got and go from there.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:52 pm
Admin

I cleaned up them messy cables.. I'll get pics soon, but for now, u can check out my homies computer shit, and the xbox.

100_0358.JPG
100_0358.JPG [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 1921 times ]

DSCF1065.JPG
DSCF1065.JPG [ 1.84 MiB | Viewed 1921 times ]

File comment: car radiator on liquid cooled 360
P1060828.JPG
P1060828.JPG [ 2.67 MiB | Viewed 1921 times ]

P1070082.JPG
P1070082.JPG [ 2.93 MiB | Viewed 1921 times ]

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:48 pm
The Angel of Death