[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Caught by Cuzterd: The Key of Stank
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Caught by Cuzterd: The Key of Stank 
Anti's Antics

Post Caught by Cuzterd: The Key of Stank
Playing normally with the OZ skin on when all of a sudden, a glitch user, named Key; has an IQ of 4, got caught by the lovest one known as Stankdrive{OZ}... Stank then set on the journey to snitch on him to the Overlord EROWID{OZ} which Stank got rudely warned by the Key as shown below

Stank taking the warning well released a screech heard all over the world, " I got WARNXED" which hurt Key's feelings, Key went into a depression with Meat Missile's dumb voice pack and by a jail being deployed by Sambo, so much it made him say, " stfu loser" this was the last word of the Mini Hitler of Tribes, few moments later he left with his pokemon cards, and without his dignity... Stank being unaffected by the criteria, couldnt stop laughing, laughing too hard, he couldnt play, feeling he may be warning again by Butt Pirate of the New Century....

Moments later after Key left, we were on the topic of how white skins are best

The mere mention of warning sent Stank to an all time XD that later drove him to the death, of which we now know, in that wonderful match of unknown date, the world will never know where the key went, and who stanked up the mission..... Later stats of that game never found, and all files lost....

The End

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:39 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Caught by Cuzterd: The Key of Stank
lol wtf?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm
Awesomest Ever

A+ for narration

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm

LOL that has to be the best thing in the world...good job Anti....And dope that had to be the best moment in tribes man ahahahahaha...(referencing your signature)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm

That was so good.

It was some random noob walking around base boosting me around and punk voting me (all failed), so I started necro transfusing him around. So he goes "final warning" at me, obviously with absolutely no power to do anything.

You really had to be there. He might have been the guy who used an exploit to crash the server at one point, but now the server is immune and he cannot crash it anymore, so he left frustrated after trying. That is pure speculation though, but seriously. Warning someone? ???

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Anti's Antics

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 pm
Anti's Antics

Caught by Cuzterd: Abusive Sex with a Clone;

I was walking in the street with my pb, waiting for any noob, weak and defenseless, a noob like S2minute who looks to use angel and necro, idk which, idc either.... all of a sudden i hear an "hi", it was no other than UwS BR Owner , according to BR's system, copyrighted 2011, he was unregistered, this made me beleive he was a so called smurf. Stuff has been going around that Lunar Dream has been smurfing Owner, but what really got me thinking, was his name, who would use a name like that?

Facts over fiction, turns out it was the real owner, facts by Zorak, but in the wild, u cant trust anyone.... so i kept to my heels, word has also been out, there is a Nude WhoreHouse under the land of BR, i quickly jumped off the map of the scoop, figures after u jump off the map, there is nothing.... i sat there falling for days until, i hit the boundaries and bounced back, apon returning, i met my rival Glowing Corn his name is evil but what really got me was what he said

shock and stunned to beleive im a clone, i figured out the recipe for cuzterd was horse semen mixed with period blood, too hard to hear the truth, but it reminded me of my girlfriend back in the 70's, but if he was right, i was a clone, i stabbed my heart with a pencil, and kicked myself in the face, i died of Appendix Cancer

The End

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Since this thread was kinda my idea I'm gonna jack it.

Check out this sweet shot WAY into the fog, no triangle :)
I didn't expect to make the shot so I wasn't quick enough with the PRNTSCRN to get it with beam firing, that would have made it a lot more believeable in hindsight...
Tracking a hunter would be proud of!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm
el pwno loco

i would pay anyone 1,000 to have my tribes videos narrated by Morgan Freeman

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 am
Profile WWW
TLS Founder

lol, Anti..

Uploaded with

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 am
Crow{OZ}

Lol, good ol mf, and stank the forum has a built in hosting service, no need to use third party hosts.

Just hit add reply and it gives you more options than quick reply.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:58 am
Anti's Antics

did u ever notice crow posts and then the topic dies slowly, look at all the other dead topics

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 pm
The Angel of Death

yeah... cause Crow=final word.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]