[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - [T1/TA] Official Score Board Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
[T1/TA] Official Score Board Thread 
the mack.

Post Re: Official Score Board Thread
man its treating me real good. i love that config. that is officially my MA config

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:47 pm

"Art in Nature is rhythmic and has a horror of constraint."
—Robert Delaunay

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

this is from the scrims tonight good games too all

i dont have the second map please post if u have it

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 am

So, you were able to get screenshots of both the games where your team had an extra player and won? But what, you were too busy being a good sport to get a ss of the only game where teams where even and your team lost? Then you have the nerve to come post a portion of the games, of course just the ones that you win? Why are you such a fuckin douche, Tigg?

For the record, Team Korea is Ars' friend and has played for about a week and in the second ss, Jesus was on team 1 at the start of the game. If you guys aren't busy misleading the community with what is in your configs, you are posting misleading screenshots. Fuck man, oz's patheticness is getting lamer. Makes me that much happier I was able to help Rev show you guys that most of you really have no idea how to play this game well. Maybe if you guys didn't constantly do stupid shit like this, there would be at least one person without an oz tag that respected you still...

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 am

gg's last night!

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 am
Awesomest Ever

Ggs all! Lol at ero for scoring 69 on that last map!

Some of u guys need to quit losing your tempers when your team loses. I lost the first two maps, the first one quite badly, and nobody heard me curse once on that note. Just chill guys we're here to have fun

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 am

I don't think anyone lost their temper. The only person that could have even been considered close was Griever, and I think he was just expressing his opinion, after the games were over, of how poor gameplay tactics and teamwork have become, and I completely agree with him.

Scud, I was on your team the first game too, and it was a fun challenge and good practice to be down a person. I think everyone on both teams said gg after. I was happy as we did way better than I expected, keeping the game tied for almost 25 mins. I didn't get pissed until I saw on here that some pole smoker, (whom despite playing Tribes for 11 years cannot do anything other than spawn camp the enemy from the hills when his team has 25% more players), posted misleading and incomplete ss's in a pathetic attempt to brag.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

i really do not think that was his intention.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 am
Awesomest Ever

I don't either. I have my recording I'll dig thru and find the scarabrae screenies

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 pm

All I can say is, seriously dude?
In that 2nd map where I played, you guys had an extra player the whole time.
That was until we added No Pris, who flew in an APC the whole time.

I never even teamed Jesus for that map because;

1.) He wasn't even there.
2.) I didn't even see him join
3.) He could have teamed himself.

So why you're acting like a sore loser right now is beyond me. If you're that pissed about Tig posting most likley the only two screenshots he took, then post yours. Christ.

Edit:
Also, please tell me how teams weren't even in that 2nd map.
I'd really love to know.
And if you give some shitty excuse like, "We had Team-Korea,"
then don't even come to PUs. Because if I'm there, everyone is playing regardless. I even remember you saying, you want everyone to play. So how about you help teach the people who are lacking in skills, so that way they'll have more fun, and are better overall?

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Last edited by lil Tigga {OZ} on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Da Je$u$

I did not play in the canyon crusade map, i left to go to the store cuz i ran out of liquor. I came back with 3 mins left in the game and im not playing for just 3 mins. And it was already a good game at that so why would i imbalance it with me playing.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 pm
Da Je$u$

and not to mention the only reason we won the raindance map was cuz i went and jailed akki. The second gayest thing behind turtling.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm
Sexual Nigga

Fun games. Don't be mad homies.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next