[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - MUSIC!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
MUSIC!!! 
Crow{OZ}

Post MUSIC!!!
What is some good music you listen to? I'm bored and want some new jamz, throw some stuff out there.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Post Re: MUSIC!!!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm
Admin

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

<3 dubstep

INCOMING MEGAPOST!

Last edited by tension- on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 am
Profile ICQ WWW

I listen to every genre (except country).. here are a few different artists from different genres that I listen to.. I'll try to list ones I think you may not know, so don't expect to see your favorite listed! I'm really cutting it short too.. there are far too many to post.

pinback (one of my all time favorites, almost all of their songs are amazing)

Aphex Twin (this is a chill song, but a lot of his stuff is chaotic)

Spoon (amazing band)

prefuse 73 (most of prefuse has no lyrics)

metric (lots of great songs)

RJD2 (amazing beats, great samples, also not a ton of lyrics to his stuff)

Four Tet (amazing music, low on the lyrics)

and a billion other bands that sound like those.. music is a huge part of my life so I don't even know where to begin!

and on to the rock.. most tribers tend to like rock the best for some reason ;) I love all the classics.. stevie ray vaughn, hendrix, clapton, etc.. won't list those. I'm only 24 but a ton of my dad's music rubbed off on me. Newer rock is probably my least expansive genre.

Dream Theater (sure most have heard of DT, listing anyways.. I love prog rock)

August Burns Red (I like good bit of their stuff.. some not so much)

At The Drive-In (their older stuff)

The Mars Volta (love these guys.. crazy)

this one gets better and better all the way to the end

Again, tons and tons more.. don't want to make this thread even longer!

anndddd on to the rap.. and not of that lame ass radio shit ;) just good beats and good lyrics! I know some of you are already thinking 'oh great, rap sucks..' but I challenge you to give some of this a listen and re-evaluate your thoughts =)

Cunninglynquists (these guys are one of my favorite rap groups.. great music)

Deltron 3030 (del is a lyrical genious, he's the rapper from The Gorillaz)

Emanon (not eminem ^_^.. these guys have some soul)

Lots more where that came from too =)

anndd.. on to the ELECTRONIC, my obession as of late! This includes dubstep, trance, D&B

I already posted that emalkay song above.. that takes care of dubstep.

Reid Speed (I've met this girl a couple times.. she's super chill and makes great stuff!)

Shpongle (one of my first favorites.. this guy is sooo talented, his genre is considered GOA)

Infected Mushroom (another one of my first favorites.. these guys are more trance with the driving beats)

this is the song that got me into Infected Mushroom.. gets better and better as it goes (below)

I have TONS and TONS of electronic stuff.. I also make my own music in this genre as well. I'll post that later on.

That should give you a few new things to check out Crow =) Enjoy!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:02 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Crow{OZ}

Haha, wow very nice man, I like the little cliff notes on each one. :D

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Someone who appreciates music as much as I do. Nice!
I love spoon and aphex.
Obviously I like Mars and ATDI

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:06 pm
el pwno loco

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]