[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Since,
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Since, 

Post Re: Since,
I see why 1.40 ripped the image viewer to shreds. HORRIBLE rules with 8bit this and ACT palettes etc... F that.

New OZ skins can be 1.40 only until someone with thicker skin than me can be bothered to do it ;) or someone explains an easy way to convert without killing the skin. 1.11 is so obsolete... I can't think of one reason to still use it besides happymodders I guess. Releasing Version 1.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

new shroom sniper hq

Attachments:
sniper.png
sniper.png [ 954.68 KiB | Viewed 579 times ]

Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm
Awesomest Ever

I want it gimme now plz

Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm
the mack.

the reason i dont use 1.4 is because it lags me horribly

Thu May 26, 2011 5:24 am
The Angel of Death

that looks sick dope.
Scud gets this on his: Image

Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 am

"It defeated me, I do not have the patience to deal with that shit." YUP, exactly. It does not output correctly and thus fails. And when I do get a (maybe proper? Tribes 1.8 download from cnet won't launch for me and the 1.11 off TROC is corrupt) copy I can't test it....plus it's 28mb large...no no

Thu May 26, 2011 10:34 am
The Angel of Death

why do you go anywhere else other than the TE library? they have like every version of everything made for tribes. lol
If you don't have the address, it's: http://theexiled.pwnageservers.com/index.php

Thu May 26, 2011 10:37 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

chere

Attachments:
sniper.png
sniper.png [ 409.82 KiB | Viewed 564 times ]

Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 am
Awesomest Ever

Thx UUUUU btw yes pedobear image plz

Thu May 26, 2011 2:22 pm
the mack.

scratch that i dont use 1.11 i use 1.3 there aint really much of a difference but fuck man im tellin u its easier than you think. i used to make skins back in the day but i dnot have all my tools

Fri May 27, 2011 6:39 am

It's the mapping it to a palette in batch that I do not know.

1.3 = 1.11 as far as the game engine.

I could probably do it but it is so poorly documented that it has almost no entry level.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3