[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Here's your SS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Here's your SS 

Post Here's your SS
i asked who he was , but no reply.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Post Re: Here's your SS
Upgrade at least to hudbot damnitall.... That way people don't have to figure out how to make stock skins. Lol.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Dewy if my tribes would'nt crash all the time in fullscreen it would've been better graphics. I was asked to take this ss, it was not for a best picture contest. i could careless about another skin. that chic needs to leave her shirt off by the way!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:13 pm
Da Je$u$

ya i figured out who it was, and it shouldnt be to hard to everyone to figure out who it is by his style of play lol

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 pm

ya i have i good idea, if its who i think. im glad to see him back.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm
the mack.

that is lil tigga

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lol Beavis I wasn't saying anything negative about your game. Just pissed that this shit won't work.

Stank. I have the damn files made but they won't work in stock and I have no idea why. Everything is palettized and formatted for stock. The only way you're going to get it to work would be to use hudbot or 1.40. Cuz I can't figure out stock. Sorry man.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I don't need stock, hudbot is fine, but I haven't been able to get hudbot to work is the problem I'm having.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 pm
the mack.

haha right lol

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm
the mack.