[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - what are you listening to?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
what are you listening to? 
the mack.

Post Re: what are you listening to?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Hilarious and pretty badass still.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am
el pwno loco

swag :animals-chickencatch:

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:43 am
Profile WWW
el pwno loco

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 am
Profile WWW

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 pm
el pwno loco

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 am
Profile WWW
R.I.P. [NHOP]

this is for tree

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm
the mack.

haha hell yeah homie good song

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:06 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 pm
the mack.

fo sho bro thats my shit right there.

check this out this is an asian dude that wrecked this hoe. maaaan i felt these lyrics for real.

Look into my eyes
See the reflection of mine
Ain't nobody wanna look deep into the mind
Filled with so much resentment
Based on commitments
Try so hard but they put you down
Everybody wanna see your knees on the ground
And rather watch one sink than watching them rise
Ignoring the truths and believing in lies
Complications cloud the mind
These are some of my toughest times
Dreaming of living in luxury
Wishing somebody would rescue me
Everyday every night, you ask yourself
What the hell do you do to find oneself
When you're lost in everything else
And nobody wanna give you help to deal with the pain inside
Eternal permanent tears reflect on the eye
Thinking why I'm still alive
I'm here but why do I
Exist in a pool of red dye
Ain't nobody else give a damn cause they only judge by what they see
They'll never know the true me
Never see through me truly
Never let me shine fully

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm
el pwno loco

damn man, thats exactly how I feel right now. People can be fucked up in their own way. I'm not gonna say shit like, you'll get over with time or maybe things will get better. either just fall or rise above it.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
the mack.

i feel you homie trust me

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 pm

push it to the limit, i like that song.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Ew gtfo with that lame bandwagon hippie shit.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 am
el pwno loco

:lol: this ones better.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next