[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P 
el pwno loco

Post ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P
edited so slow internets dont have to wait fucking 10 minutes.

-DaJ4ck3L

PS: Keep in mind for future .bmp posts

Attachments:
sshot0076.jpg
sshot0076.jpg [ 195.79 KiB | Viewed 1266 times ]

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001
Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 am
Profile WWW
el pwno loco

Post Re: ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P
after that I got the cap and he rage quit before the match ended :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

lol, you just seem to be the catalyst everyone needs to rage quit.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 am

Nothing I can do when tackled but to laugh, because when tackled that is the only time in anni that one can be legitimately pwned dead.

I don't know how to trigger it though. I usually bounce off.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Raindance is the easiest place to do it. Start of the map 5 boost into the other teams base entrance, chances are you'll get one.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm
el pwno loco

Its funny though cause I was just chasing him and then tackled him moments before he almost capped my flag, So by the time I got there I picked up his beacons and capped his flag. Then he just started spamming WTF. I know he was sitting in front of his computer screaming :angry-screaming: "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
The portuguese one

once we were playing "Behind the enemy lines" map, he was trying to destroy my team's airbase and i was about 300 meters away from him. he flew up about 50 meters then i used all the boosters and "*boom* *aaw*" tackled him at about 180 mph in flight lol. i wish i had a demo of that.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, getting tackled to death is my favorite death in tribes.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm
el pwno loco

what happens when both players are going at the exact same speed and hit each other? does the server randomly decide who to kill?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Sounds like a math problem.
Let's test it sometime lol. is there a speedometer for 1.4 yet?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 pm
el pwno loco

server side.. In thereory you could make a script that determines your speed based upon kilometers a second traveling to a waypont, and then have it converted. there is a kilometer speedometer lol

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 pm
I like pi.

Use floor() to truncate decimals.

When 2 live players collide, function Player::onCollision(%this, %obj) is called twice... The first time, %this = player1 and %obj = player2, the second time %this = player2 and %obj = player1.

That function calculates the ratio of armor masses...

(%this's mass / %obj's mass)

It multiplies that ratio by %this player's "last momentum" (because the current velocity during a collision is always "0 0 0").

It then calculates the distance from "0 0 0" to the vector of this player's velocity multiplied by the mass ratio of the 2 players.

If that speed is greater than 100, %this tackles %obj.

So, if both players are in the same armor, you'd have to be going over 100 meters per second to tackle the other player. If both players were going over 100, they should tackle each other simultaneously.

However, if your armor weighs less than your target, you need to go much faster than 100 meters per second. If you are heavier, than you can tackle at lower speeds.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

Thats the way it used to be, someone fucked with the tackle code. Its all nerfed now and I can't tackle titans anymore, I preferred to do that instead of timidly ammo dumping them.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 am
Profile WWW
the mack.

yeah that dude was talkin mad shit in the server lol and then when we went to scrim their clan he pussied out and left his whole fuckin joke of a clan behind. and then of course they got curb stomped.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next