[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P 
Sexual Nigga

Post Re: ReV ToG rages hard aswell :P
:violin:
Anyway, i'm glad you're not dead.

AM I?????????????????

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

"Am I?" he asked, maybe high
And with that I wave goodbye :orcs-buttshake:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm
Sexual Nigga

ciao!

Attachments:
stankdrive.jpg
stankdrive.jpg [ 17.93 KiB | Viewed 861 times ]

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Awesomest Ever

I dunno stank you're kind of that guy who talks all the shit when you're team is winning and the first to ragequit when your team's losing.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am
Sexual Nigga

:liar: <--- Skankdrive

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 am

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm
I like pi.

Not me... I never rage quit.

I quit when laundry needs to be switched over, or when my alarm goes off, or when I am too tired to continue owning you noobs... Etc.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

He`s right Stankie. You know i like u and all but, i`ve wittnessed many times you rage than quit. As for ME, let me explain something. There has been 2 MAYBE 3 times i rage quit and that post by shift about me was not one of them. Let me explain what happens. I have DSL from Verizon. It kinda sucks. When even just a dark cloud appears, my isp flatlines...i`m dead serious. Not only that, MS IE, hates tribes. It often freezes the game on me, tells me it has encountered a prob and, the only way out from there is to the desktop. I rarely ragequit, although the way some people act as smurfs really distracts from the enjoyment of the game for everyone in general.
How many missions in Tribes have you actually really enjoyed? Either through a full length game w/o hassles or a truely good fight from both sides? It probly does not happen to often but, when it does, how does it make you feel? Wouldent you like to see that happen all the time or at least alot more often?
I do my part. I don`t cheat guys. I don`t exploit game bugs or hack or HM or any of that stuff. I don`t see the point of playing ANY game if you have to cheat to win. That makes sence to me and i have a LONG fuse but, when it goes ...it goes. My clan has this big thing about promotions. You have to do this or do that to get there. You have to play the neutral road with everyone to get there. Well that`s not me either. I`m gonna be me. I`m gonna do what i want. I`m gonna let my freak flag fly...and that`s it. So no Shift, i rarely ragequit and that time most likely my isp shit the bed on me. So sorry, no cookie for you my friend :naughty: .

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:55 am
I like pi.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

What you see as rage quit, I've been meaning on quitting for a while because of probably being on the retard team (we've all been there), finding that nothing I do could possibly change the outcome of the mission, and then probably getting killed. Rather than respawn and try again endlessly I will vgb and alt f4 instantly and do something else. Being on the suck side isn't fun and I'm not going to keep playing if I'm not having fun.

If I'm the only one capping/holding the flag when nobody else is trying to return it/or being forced to set d which I hate doing, sure that does get me pissed a bit

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

You can`t be on the winning team all the time Stankie. Usually one or the other side loses and everyone dies, that`s unaviodable no matter how hard you try not to. So, it gets frustrating deff. As long as you know your doing the best YOU can, then even if your team loses it`s ok. Your gonna win some too. In tribes, noone is untouchable. Just don`t fall to the dark side and use cheats to win. NOONE is ever a winner by cheating.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Sexual Nigga

Erowid's team is always the winrar!

Attachments:
lab.jpg
lab.jpg [ 18.58 KiB | Viewed 816 times ]

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 pm