[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - lush terrain 1.4 (work in progress)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
lush terrain 1.4 (work in progress) 
el pwno loco

Post lush terrain 1.4 (work in progress)
http://www.xfire.com/video/4ac0ba/

the grass is a little over saturated
I'll fix it soon :)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: lush terrain 1.4 (work in progress)
Tribes really suffers from a lack of bump and displacement :(

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm
el pwno loco

No the lag in the video is not graphic related, its just xfire video hogging up my cpu.
the shading and lighting on 1.4 is more advanced than its stock counterpart.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
The Angel of Death

lookin' nice bro, don't know if I would replace my current terrain with it, but I like it.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm
Crow{OZ}

If anyone ever made HQ terrain and base skins that look DAMN close to the originals. I would bust a nut on first sight. Like a dream come true for me. Untill then I'll just use the stock ones with HQ skies and Weapon skins. We still need someone to make a PRO HQ Blaster and Shotgun skin, that one blaster skin I made a while back isn't pro imo, it could still use work, plus it's only 512x512.

I know a lot of people like these new custom HQ skins, so mad props for making them man. I saw your terrain tut on TW, and threw you some support in that thread. I'm sure the trolls will make some posts after mine though.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:44 am

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm
el pwno loco

I'm sure it can be implemented via plug-in. I have the plugins for photoshop to make bump mapped textures but tribes needs one to render them. not to mention that it would probably be a waste of time becuase I remember in hudbot for 1.11 if you reskinned something in hudbot you would still see the origonal bmp from afar but up close you can see the tga image.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm
el pwno loco

not at all all the terrain is placed by scripting code. But in most cases the server has the last say so. all you would need to do is make a plugin and re script the terrain zips. I was actually thinking this could work if it was somehow compatible with tribes...

downloads/s_hift/mystuff/d3d9.dll

its pretty much a custom shader works for modern warfare 2. It reduces video stress by allowing your processor to manage shading detail and stuff without making your graphics card do it. good for higher frames.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 am
Profile WWW

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 pm
Crow{OZ}

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am
The Angel of Death

here crow, taken right from the vid for ya.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 am
I like pi.

That terrain looks radical, and I mean that in a bad way. Turn down the brightness a bit, will ya?!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Lol it looks like it's made for 3d. :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm
el pwno loco

the saturation has been fixed since its release. been updated since two weeks ago. stop being a pussy and try it

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]