[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - What a Judge!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
What a Judge! 

Post What a Judge!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYmAJha ... re=related
I heard about this on the radio.
http://www.waltonandjohnson.com this radio show rocks

Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm
el pwno loco

Post Re: What a Judge!
what sick fuck, personally I think assholes like that should be shot from the foot to the shin to the knee to the every non vital part of the body until they bleed out and die. Fucking scum.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am
Profile WWW

oh, yeah i've seen that too. Created quite a mess. He did go over the top on that. I'm all for being able to dicipline your kid as you see fit BUT, within reason. Also, when i was a teen in the 70's, in the absence of a parent, the teacher or bus driver ect. WAS the parent and if you needed to get strightened out, you did, no questions.
These days, the bleeding heart liberals have done their best to take the Rod away from the parent. Now it's gotten to the point where if even a bus driver addresses a kid and uses the word "honey", the lame parents, so brain washed by the liberals, are in the school demanding to know why he said Honey. That's weak and pathetic. Now, instead, they take God out of schools even try to take it out of our Pledge of Allegiance and national anthem! In it's place, you get kids comming into schools with box cutters and guns. That's an sample of our fucked up socieity has become. Let the nanny state pamper everyone and tell them exactly what they can and cannot do. Keep them busy with mindless BS so they can't think or act on their own without the Gov. Make it so hardly anyone is made to pull their own weight and make something of themselves under their own will. That judge was over the top on that BUT, i'll be DAMMED if i let anyone tell me how i can and can't raise MY kid.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 am

Word S2, my kids are scared to run past me because they know if they run their mouth or do something like an asshat imma bend them over my knee. FUCK society i'm going to deciplin my kids and thats just the way it is.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Last edited by Stank on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm
Crow{OZ}

I missed it. :(

Old bump though.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]