[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Lordsting ss happy mod
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Lordsting ss happy mod 

Post Re: Lordsting ss happy mod

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Lol

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

nah tigga your my homie lol anyways if you guy can remember lordsting was previously ban for hm but even after that he continue to use and idk know much but someone came in defense of Lordsting and the matter pretty much died with that the idea of per ban ended and no complain of his hm came. im trying to say is if you guys have valid proof of him hm then post it. why just sit here and cry and tigga you knew all this while that he's hming then what are you waiting for

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

i don't go on witch hunts , especially for a dieing game that's player base is dwindling for by the day. no one is crying we are just pointing out something you have obviously failed to see.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

huh when did i say that he doesnt hm i just disagree on two things that the ss posted by vevis is no proof of hm and that he snipes from base to base. tigga arent u admin

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

He was setting d looking down then all of a sudden he goes in a bee line to target. i have the video, but dont know how to post it ,mega upload was seized . i can email it tho.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm

put it on youtube and put just this name: "Starsiege Tribes: HM" dont put his name! thats embarassing xD

Tribes Ascend: Cat3000

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 pm

i think there are many good upload sites still available

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

hmmm... facebook xD

Tribes Ascend: Cat3000

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am
el pwno loco

I will get on his level if he keeps doing it. I want you guys to have peaceful games.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Oh lord our savior!

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 am

Man, someone needs to stand up to your ignorance in defense of this guy.

Yes, he used to hm, as did many of you. He claims he didn't know it was not allowed and that after Erowid and I explained it to him, he stopped using it. I don't know how true all that is, but I do know he stopped using hm. I have tested him many times and he passed. In fact, I have not seen him hm for a long time, way before this thread was made.

Beavis, are you seriously this stupid? In every ss you provided, you can see Metal on the radar hud, yet you say he couldn't be seen on radar? :lol: Plus, the radar hud tells you that a person is very close, like perhaps around a corner... I'll camp your gen room, without hm or radar hud, and be as effective as anyone, that's why they make mines...

This is all so strange coming from the clan that owns every single cheat made for this game. Talk to any former oz and they will tell you just how much shit you guys use/used. I didn't even know half of it existed, like all the different auto aims Shift used to suck Spiro's dick for, it's truly pathetic. It's a joke what your clan has tried to pass off as skill in the past, and now you have the nerve to incorrectly complain about someone else's HM?? Seriously??

Sting is one of the top players in the mod, my suggestion is to work on your own skill and worry less about what you think other people are using, because you, at least in this instance, are wrong. ;)

Wed May 02, 2012 9:48 am

Good job on your late post! Jerry you should just stop....seriously...

Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 am
the mack.

OZ auto-aim 6.0 comin out yall

Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

WOOHOOO!!!

Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next