[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Lordsting ss happy mod
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Lordsting ss happy mod 

Post Lordsting ss happy mod
This has to stop, its not fair.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Lordsting ss happy mod
I dont get it. But I also dont think he happymods. Stings a pretty damn good player but I can put him in his place myself and i see a lesser distance than most everyone else with my lighting turned completely down.
I think I'm gonna have to go back to 1.whatever.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 am

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Cause I play on a laptop. Graphics gotta be down all the way unfortunately. I get by even though usually people see me before I see them.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 am

Umm yeah, pretty much the entire Tribes community knows that LordSting is a HappyModder.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

or this is the simple cause of using radar hud

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 am

Several times he has shot me coming around the corner with phase disrupter without even announcing my self. Maps like scarabrae near the gen room, or broadside. He hm's fer sure.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I've never had a problem. I nearly always take him out before he gets me. As a matter of fact I've snuck up on him several times and he had no indication I was near. Maybe those were flukes.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 am

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

no he hms

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 pm

In the screen shots i provided (metal) was way out of radar range. Today he was sniping me and others from the other side of a very foggy map.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

On the mission 'Roadkill' he sits back at his base and snipes you right when you come out of yours.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 am

nope i have played roadkill and highpath and he doesn't do anything like that. actually i sniper him more in this maps

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am

AA doesnt want to believe he HM's, kinda funny.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

lmao aaquib i dont know if hes your homie or anything but anyone whos a vet and played against him knows he uses it . if your ever playing a Scarabre type base he likes to camp in the gen room with phase and grens and he hits you before you enter the door. i have observed him doing this to many players before and he doesint seem to care

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next