[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Its Shadoh!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Its Shadoh! 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Post Its Shadoh!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 am

Post Re: Its Shadoh!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The green disk is the best part of that! Just let me know how many taunts you want and what you want them bound to and I'll make it work for you.

And you activate this one yourself. The other forum you were talking about needs to be activated by an admin doesn't it?

Last edited by Dewyfiend on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:26 am

come on argh duel... :D

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not sure why that would break it. Instead of // them out just delete the ones that you don't want. Then, with the ones that remain, edit the fastTaunt thing to be in order, eg: fastTaunt2, fastTaunt3, etc. And then just edit it so that the key you want is used. You can have every key bound or no keys, its up to you. The original had only 10 and I made it have as many as 45. Not sure why what you did broke it, but as long as you edit everything that says fastTaunt so that its in order it should be fine.

Not sure how well you know the game but this:
messageAndAnimate(12, cheer2);
tells you what animation and what sound. The first number, the 12 in this example, is the animation and the value can be 0-12. I don't remember what ones are what though. The second is the sound that itll make. It can be any sound in your voice pack, just take off the w and you're good.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You may also have to open your config.cs file and take out the previous binds.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 am

Dewy, commenting them out like the one I've pasted works but deleting them or changing the bindings doesn't....I'll go through later and make sure I have no duplicate binds but idt thats the cause because i can just paste your rapidtaunt.cs in my config without commenting out anything and it overwrites my other binds, for example Q switches to a taunt instead of switch weapon. :think:

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:19 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fixed it you noob.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:20 am

ITS...BEAUTIFUL!

ty dewy. i will spam in your name.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Damn... I'm loving a lot of the skins you guys are using.
Should hook me up Dew ;) except.. make sure it's 1.4 D:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That's Dewpack 3 and its available for download in the download section. Its 1.40 so no worries there.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

http://nationsunited.clan.su/index/trib ... _1_40/0-21

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:51 pm
Crow{OZ}

Yea I used that pack a few months ago, and was very surprised with how much I liked it. Didn't think I would as much. Even stripped some of the stuff for my own config.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue May 14, 2013 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next