[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Tribes crashes all the fuckn time.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Tribes crashes all the fuckn time. 
the mack.

Post Tribes crashes all the fuckn time.
Hey Bong or somebody can tell me what the fuck is wrong with my tribes.

I'll be sitting there playing and all the sudden the bitch just crashes goes to my desktop and everything just exits outa tribes completely. For example im using the fuckin pitchfork and the bitch crashes. Im in titan pwning sum asses and the bitch crashes. I aint using no fuckin custom scripts the only thing I use is Poops stripped pack. Can sum 1 tell me whats up

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am

are u running the T2 conversion pack or any other custom models?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am
el pwno loco

mine.dts also causes crashes with pfork but thats some noob shit i highly doubt its that. try using open gl or if u are software flags elfs flag capping while getting hit by lasr and necro grasp crash software users. also custom dts files are buggy or replacement models. infact i think bong told me this the first time and i had to learn the hard way those t2 models are shit...
best way to play is a stock tribes with w/w scripts u want with it the less you tweaked it and the lighter the setup the better ;)

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 am
Profile WWW

cuz you rly need those huge exclamation marks over your mines

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
the mack.

yeah i found out it was because i have been using software mode. everything is good now thanks guys.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm
el pwno loco

oh and fyi lat the mine.dts is actually for base players who cant mine disc. The mine models are basicly not for a heads up kinda thing but for aiming lets u see hte center and the explosion radius as well. it wasnt until other mods it was abused for mine awareness by hm noobs

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Crow's Bitch

Read about it
Change your Video settings form "Software"
To "OpenGL"
had the same problem and it fixed it for me

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya software does have a lot of bugs but i used it for many years once you learn what all the bugs are you can avoid them the only bad thing is when you trying to cap the flag in titan and snipe a guy in the air you have to drop the flag snipe him and grab the flag again lol i always hated that but im a OGL user now so no more crashes

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 pm
el pwno loco

lol thanks crow now i can finaly play witha a flag in titan :D

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Tribes crashes all the fuckn time.
This happens to me too.
Could someone tell me why my tribes also crashes when i us HM?
Not that i wana cheat or anything i was just testing it. XD

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:42 am
Crow{OZ}

lol no

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:35 am

I could, but I'm not going to. OK, I will. It's because HM is a gay pussy tool used to try and enhance your "skill" where as all it's doing is making you look like a pussy-fool. The reason it crashes is because it is written into the coding of the game that HM pussies need not run all the time. They can crash so the peoples can laugh.

--THE END--

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 am

finnaly some one said the truth lol. i hate it especially when you can kill noobs that have it and they accuse you of having it.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 am

this is too fucking funny i forgot shift trying to play off mine.dts as a practice tool rofl thats as fucking stupid as scrubfish saying happyflag is a standard flag passing model rofl rofl rofl you kids crack me the fuck up

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 am
Profile ICQ YIM

haha.. lol true true.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next