[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Bongs config
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Bongs config 
Crow's Bitch

Post Bongs config
I went to find a script for sticky zoom and i found this xD

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:03 pm
the mack.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Crow's Bitch

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm

looks like something you or one of your faggot friends would do tryin to be cute, hardcore evidence right here, happymod on YOUR computer in a folder that any jackass could put bongs name on, and your sig is fucking ugly learn to photoshop

Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

please do not post cheats on another clans forum

~OZ Administration

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am

Do me next!

Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 pm

call me when we get this L.spiaro auto aim working again. kthnx and G-bye.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 pm

no eckos just a complete moron thats all..

yea happymod is in there.

no its no secret.. ecko pretends like he "caught" me, but the reality is that the configs description clearly states that the config includes happymod for use with TROC servers. If i wanted to hide it, i would have. i wouldnt have publicaly released a pack to the masses with HM in the main folder if i was trying to hide it. VGE

my annihilation configs are 1.30, troc configs are 1.11

bongs 3.0 and 4.0 are troc configs.. always have been and no one ever denied that they have happymod in them if u launch happymod.exe

Happymod is more than acceptable in TROC becasue its a troc essential.

Annihilation is all about 1 shot kill sniper weapons. and is full of noobs still running 1.8
Happymod gives an advantage in annihilation.

the solution here is:

1) give everyone happymod and make it a requirement to play.

2) make everyone required to run 1.30

since neither will ever happen, Happymodders need to be kicked and banned because it provides then with a massive advantage over other players in the annihilation mod.

just because some people dont have self control, doesn't mean i dont. I take no satisfaction in killing a player who had no chance to begin with because i was cheating. F that. Happymod gives an unfair advantage and takes the skill of tracking players right out of the game..

BTW ecko knows all this and then continued to going around attempting to accuse me in a desperate attempt to soil my name. when i asked him about it he professed that he has a Vendetta against me that and he "will not stop tryign to drag my name through the mud, until i decide to quit tribes"

well we all know thats not going to happen either.

so what i did was i banned the entire clan tag of M in the brazil server until the M members could convince ecko to drop his vendetta and get on with his damn life. All i asked for was that he spanked it and got rid of that massive boner he had for me, and to just shutup and leave me alone.

Ecko finally agreed that he would stop his smear campaign, and that he would just leave me the hell alone. drop the vendetta but even that required me to comment on how he was putting his stupid jealous hate for me, before his clan. at that point he agreed to stop because several of his members were starting to think the same thing and now weve moved on.

so yea happymod is in that pack..

but no its no secret, its in the packs description

and no i dont use it in annihilation and am straight up against its use in annihilation

some of us DO have morals principles and self control you know.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 am
el pwno loco

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Crow's Bitch

sighh.. I guess cheats are welcomed in tribes now. but I know now Bongs reason for having the HM.. but S_hift's shit is un-mistakable. he is a pure cheat and a fraud

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm
Crow's Bitch

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next