[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - [df] clan and [TL]Inphamusone
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
[df] clan and [TL]Inphamusone 
Crow's Bitch

Post [df] clan and [TL]Inphamusone

I had more proof of his bahavior but i was to pissed off in posting more SS's on here..

The server crashed then we were all on Stonehenge and i did some defense and inphamousone was moving my defense and killing my turrets then moving me around with pitchfork, i told repub and he said "you dont respect me clan hopper" then sent me to penalty and was laughing while Inph was killing my stuff and moving me around wth pitch fork..

This is not to be tolerated in the TL clan.

and bong, check your perfect little admin.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 am

earth to mike
Paging mike

THERE IS A FUCKING SMURF OUT THERE THAT DOES THE SAME SHIT ON BIS{OZ}'S NAME IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW THAT
NOW YOU DO

And as for republic yea he should've banned the dude for doing that but eh i guess when you make like 9 cults in 1 week who can blame ya

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 am

yea i have screenshots of ecko asking for republics help.

they go something like this:

ecko: fuck u suck u faggot [df] i need ur help you cock sucking loser, can u stop imphamous for me republic you fucking dick.

republic: why should i help u when ur constantly disrespecting me?

walk around insulting [df] nonestop. insulting admins, insulting everyone, yea... no ones gonna help u when u need it ecko, when u talk to people the way u do. were all getting pretty sick of you.. If republic doesnt want to listen to your insults and he mutes u on his end.. thats up to him.. and i would have done the same, the way u were talking.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 am

umm
Bong
that avatar is making me horny

can't help it

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 am
[TL]^Destiny

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm
the mack.