[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :) 

Post Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :)
Crow there are been a few ppl who voted me out in legendz and i would like to have untouchable plz. u know i dont hm in your server anymore and dont plan on it unless of course it was against bruteforce taht one time. heres a screenie of the person who voted me out the guy is a bit of a moron btw...

heres how we take of disruptive people...

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm
I like pi.

Post Re: Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :)
OMG, you play with software rendering at that frigging resolution?

What kind of computer are you using, an IBM PS2?

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

true true shift you need an upgrade with 500 dollars you can buy a pc that can run any resolution on tribes probably cheaper but that is an estimated price off the top of my head

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm
I like pi.

Nah, he just windowed it when it took that screenshot... I just saw another screenshot of his, fullscreen with OpenGL, looked much better... Although he fucked it all up by making the ground look like some kinda swamp grass.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

lol yea those were the stupid project three terrains DONT USE THEM they look like absolute ass xD
im now using hi resolution terrains and yes that is windowed i play in windowed and third view sometimes :)
i like to mix things up but yea that guy gives me the hardest time on your server >.>
untouchable shouldnt be too much to ask for after all you have super admin on -longshots- ;)
not that i would use that excuse as collateral cuz thats phucked up just saying i play there alot too just kinda annoying to get voted out by n00bs >:\

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah he was bitching about OS the other day and nukes, and then I ran into him and it seemed like that was all he was doing.
I guess calling people fag and being a hypocrite makes you cool in his book.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm
I like pi.

Sweet, I'm cool, once again!

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Sexual Nigga

I want time and date on my tribes , i cant tell u how many time i have to grab my phone when playing tribes just to see what time it is, then i get distracted by the bong and its just a destructive cycle entirely, pls help.

ROOR FTW

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm
the mack.

nice bong

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I'll send you a Clock for in game.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 am

Clock for in-game???

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, it hangs out at the top of your screen near the Match timer.
So frank doesn't have to keep picking up his cell.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 am
I like pi.

I wouldn't mind one of them either.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Fine, I'll tear through all my tribes files and find it since the demand is so high and my supply is so low.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 am
Crow{OZ}

http://rapidshare.com/files/302378769/timtime.zip

and the ss is an example of what it looks like i think stock its white text with a boarder around it like the chat bar but you can mod it to your liking if you mess with the .cs file

Attachments:
sshot0051.jpg
sshot0051.jpg [ 832.67 KiB | Viewed 3964 times ]

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}
Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next