[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :) 
I like pi.

Post Re: Request for untouchable in Annihilation Legendz :)
Thanks.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Since I'm a lazy ass motherfucker.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm

I have the clock in game works great!!! I use to just Alt+ tab everytime i wanted to see what time it is.... Go figure I don't have a clock in my pc room :/ I'm just lazy like that :D

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I have two clocks.
Not including the clock that shows up on the satellite box.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 am
the mack.

lol

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 am
I like pi.

I use my phone instead of a watch, and don't have a clock hanging on the wall or anything. My TV does display the time if I press the right button, but it's infrared reception is terrible, so I don't do that much. So, the only clock left is in windows, and when I'm watching something full screen, I can't see that.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Plus you're on a boat.

Which trust me I envy.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Sexual Nigga

haha looka t what i started, i found my old scooby doo clock, shit is cash.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:24 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Haha, I had a Marvin the Martian clock once, but it's long gone.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Spicy Indian Curry

i had a micky mouse one in 1st grade..i changed the strap 3 times coz my class mates beat me up all the time hehe...but now i wear Casio G shock...its quite good...doesn't break when it falls..and is violence resistant

Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:31 pm

LOL...Do you still have a problem with getting beat up? Nobody ever beat me up for because of my Mickey Mouse watch. Oh, wait....I DIDN'T HAVE ONE!!!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm
I like pi.

I had a calculator watch when I was in high school... Come to think of it, it may have been a bully magnet.

I liked it for the calender feature. But my phone does that, so I don't need the watch anymore.

I originally had a black plastic one, don't remember what happened to it, but I upgraded to a silver one. One of the brackets that holds the pin for the wrist band broke off, which was something you couldn't replace without replacing the whole watch. I just got a cell phone after that instead and haven't bothered to own a watch since.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Spicy Indian Curry

yeah i remember those too...i got it for a bday gift in 6th grade...i think it went down the swimming pool and never worked again

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 am
the mack.

lol so u guys were the nerds that wore the calculator watches LOL!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I envied the guys who had those watches.
Those were fucking awesome.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next