[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - FranktheTank and BR annihilation.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FranktheTank and BR annihilation. 

Post FranktheTank and BR annihilation.
Okay, I have no idea if this is even the place to ask.
Buut...

for about 3ish weeks now, I go onto Br annihilation, I shoot Frank, he says I use HM, and kicks me. Thats the Tl;dr version.

Long:
For a while now I have been getting kicked from BR annihilation. Reason being is as soon as I use OS or snipe Frank in game he kicks me because "your using HM"

I am not using HM, but id rather not argue about that. People who dont use HM get accused of it all the time anyway. (of course there IS the occasional person who does use it, but still) I am used to being accused of using it. But the thing is, I am getting tired of being KICKED for it.
I can keep changing my IP to log in, but this is getting a little annoying, id rather play without worrying of getting kicked for the stupidest reasons.
I asked him today if I could at least try to explain how I knew he was where he was in the areas I OS/sniped him from. He said "I heard it all before" and wouldn't even listen to me.
Let me grab my logs.

MSG: "Frozen_Dream (to FrankTheTank{OZ}): =Will you talk to me about this, or is this going to continue?"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream (to FrankTheTank{OZ}): =because this IS getting a littttle retarded"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: i hav enothing to say to you"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: except"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: HM is not allowed her"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: and ntohing u say"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: will make me beleive u dont use it"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: No, seriously. I WASNT USING HM."
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: idc"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: TWO people where up there with you for a bit"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: I sniped them off"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: what u say anymor"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: and used OS too look for any more"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: stop"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: So, i found you, and shot you."
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: ive heard it all before"
MSG: "Frozen_Dream: Whadda ya gonna do, ban me? Try it, I'll just come back"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: plus ive done it myself"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: i was banned for using hm"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: on this server"
MSG: "FrankTheTank{OZ}: i wasntt born yesterday"
etc etc etc. It keeps going on like this.
I contacted BR owner (I think) though the email on his server (Kamil.lach86@gmail.com) and he never replied, its been about a week and a half.

I am tired of being kicked. And to put ontop of that, im being blamed for using something I dont even use.
People argue all the time about who uses HM, and who doesnt. I am used to that, it happens all the time.
But, its a little annoying when 1. I get kicked for it. 2. the Admin wont even listen to anything I have to say.

Guys, if here is not where to ask, where is? Seriously, I want this taken care of. ._.;

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: FranktheTank and BR annihilation.
I'm not even sure this is the right place.
There was a BR server forum, I can't remember the link, maybe someone else will.
I don't know you, so I can't say either way. Thanks for being mature at least.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:39 pm
the mack.

seeing as how this is dealing with one of OUR members, you have come to the right place.

me and crow will definately look into this. frank has been warned many times about abusing his admin rights. if what you say is true we will handle this accordingly. first off, do you have any screenshots proving to us that you were not hming? this would help your matter alot.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Err..What do I take a screenshot of? lol

I can make a video of me normally playing and post it on youtube if you want. That may be more effective then a snapshot.
give me a bit, ill edit this post when the video is up.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, a video would be effective.

What tree means any screenshots while you were talking to frank.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeBzhZqg7c
(figured Ill just post again.)
Frank ended up being in the server again and told me I got his admin removed and such.
Any screenshots while being blamed for HM? I dont think I can get any of those. Saying as how he has no more admin I dont think he will complain about it anymore.
I could be wrong, and if he does complain ill take snapshots of what im doing when that happens.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm
Crow{OZ}

hard to belive you normally play using that tribes setup lol but thanks for the heads up

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 am

Well i usually play in open gl on fullscreen.
But it would be harder to upload the video to youtube if it was large. plus when it was uploaded it would look very small, so I made my game windowd and small for the recorder.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

That part with me and frank was us kidding btw.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:47 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol i was wondering about that

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm
the mack.

he is not banned nor is he not allowed to play in the server. i dont give a fuck who gives me the ss's someone needs to or this situation wont be handled until one of the parties shows me proof of this matter. i see log's copy and pasted... this is not enough proof to take an admin away or ban a player.

to frank:

you have yet to come on here and fight your cause. i know you check the forums. this is about you and you need to be a man and step up right now or we will not be having a place for you here anymore.

by the way zorak:

i can spot a HMER very easily. its not hard at all. any vet that has played this mod long enough can do it quickly. and i think most people can agree with me on this fact. it is not hard to spot an hmer. screenshots or not it is a HMERS game play that throws them off very quickly. there are certain clues you need to look for. i find it the easiest to play against the person cause then you can really tell. i will not go into detail. but any decent VET that has played this mod and game for as long as i have can spot these cheaters quick.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Perfect example, I was playing the other day on our server. The map was darkside, I was spawned outside on the side of the base. I ran inside to start setting d when before i could turn a corner i got blasted with a phase disrupter by B8<-<-. Like he was waiting on me on the otherside, thing is, I had just joined and havent even been in the base or seen an enemy and yet he knew i was around the corner.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I don't get why you added the second part to that vista, I didn't say anything about a vet bein able to spot a cheater or not. I was just saying that when admin gets handed out to people who aren't vets (i.e. FrankThetank, he's alright but I would definately not consider him "vet" status, by his skill and his general attitude), people can and often will get kicked for things that may not be true. And if it is a recurring issue like this guy says, I think the admin should show some proof that gives reason to his repeated kickings.

And in reference to Nasty's post, is 8b still in oz?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm
the mack.

i was throwin my 2 cents out there. and as reference to your zorak: as far as frank and 8b goes... those issues will be dealt within the clan. i dont even know who you are but you come into our thread about a member of our clan and try to tell us how to go about the situation? look i have been leader of this clan for a few years and will not be told how to run our clan. it seems to me you are a bit nosey zorak. where in this post does your name get brought up? none my friend. so for you to come in this thread is completely irrelevent.. please worry about your clan and we will worry about ours. until you are wearing that {OZ} tag none of your opinions will count here. sorry to bust your bubble but that is the way it goes.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next