[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - FranktheTank and BR annihilation.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FranktheTank and BR annihilation. 
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: FranktheTank and BR annihilation.
hmmm well zorak is a good freind of mine and he does have some good points to be honest i was thinking of something along the lines of what zorak posted before he even posted it although i was planning on posting that in the members section

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 am
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:53 pm
Crow{OZ}

good points end topic lol i do miss the days when admin was more of a symbol sort of a status on where you stand in the tribes comunity not a power to be used on a daily basis

this issue will be discussed further among the leaders

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:34 am
the mack.

yo my bad zorak i been grumpy as fuck nigga i havent had my weed u kno what im sayin but shit im high as fuck rite now so its all good

and about frank... well lets just say i am getting tired of hearing about him. he is the only member we have had problems with and this needs to end now.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 am
Sexual Nigga

Frozen Dream is a big time HMer, he even told me he used it. u guys can go on about this all u want, i didn't do a damn thing wrong. next time believe your clan mates before some stranger.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm
the mack.

I see.

So what do you have to say about that Frozen?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol for sure, gotta have that chronix! ;)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:36 pm
Crow{OZ}

well this is your first time posting in the post lol and so true zorak :)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I've had some problems with frank in the past but hes an okay guy.

Sp|-|inX :t:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 am

we had the same problems with admins and hm'rs. and its a tough call from both sides. I personally have never kicked anyone for hm , as it is two difficult to prove. however, we came up with a policy that seemed to help solve the problem. if and admin kick someone for hm, it was only temp kick ( 6 min ) which is what br has. then if they wanted to kick again they had to take a min of two screen shots to prove they knew what was really going on. this still isnt a perfect solution. but it allows clan leaders to look at what was going on and go over it with there admins. we found several guys didnt actually know what hm looked like and there for were kicking people for being a better player. now I would say that since this is in br and not oz, it really should fall back on br ownwer to ask for screen shots. but since many br admins have admin in oz . then it might not be a bad habbit to get into as an admin, incaser they are asked for proof. I must admit, even I have stopped takeing screen shots as no one has asked for one in over a year. well, it just a thought, but I did know it helped alot with us.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 am
Anti's Antics

HM stands for Hugging Men.... Trying to lighten the mood....

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 am
Crow{OZ}

i know a hmer when i see one and i give him a swift kick in the butt

but very true bo a lot of admins dont take the time to spot the hm or know what to even look for

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 pm

I am in br as much as anyone. and I see frank alot, its easy for people to cast doubt on him as he was removed from admin in the past. and they know this . as far as I have ever seen frank is pretty good with admin now. I wasnt there for the last round so I cant comment. he has even wispered to me and asked that I look at someone before he takes action. just to get a second opinion. I have heard complains about every admin in br. and alot are blow way out of proportion. I was acussed of giveing away admin to whoever wanted it, after perra checked the loggs at my request, it was seen that I had not done anything of the sort. so when we hear this stuff we need to be concerned, but also, we need to take it with a grain of salt. you see what happened in the admin post on me here in oz forums. and I understand franks post about believe in your clan mates first,, but its hard to trust anyone over a computer. so i say untill its heard from another source, it needs to be taken with that grain of salt. no matter where you have admin, as soon as you leave the server you hear people bashing the guy. no admin is perfect, but I think as far as I have seen ,, frank handles it well. but then again,, Im on a banning spree , what do I know lol.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm
I like pi.

To prove that someone does not use HM, you must have a tribes demo recorded from them while they play and are being accused of HMing....

When playing back the demo if you ever see them shoot someone that you cannot see, they are using HM... If they can see the IFF, or what ever, then they are not HMing... It's that simple...

Since there is no way to detect during gameplay, you all should stop accusing each other of it and kicking/banning people for it during a match... Instead, prove/disprove it in the fucking forums where it belongs, and then ban them in game accordingly.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Hear hear.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next