[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Kicked for HappyMod?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Kicked for HappyMod? 
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Kicked for HappyMod?
i never did like shifter to much although wish it was still around i would love somthing different now days

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 am

Yeah...you know it's funny, like 99% of people I've talked to either loved shifter or hated it. Seems there is no middle ground haha.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:30 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I tried playing for the frist time a couple days ago.
Not sure which version but it was whatever max is hosting.
I enjoyed it but got my ass schooled.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm
Admin

I like tribes. mods are mods. Some suck ass, some are badass. I liked the shifter that tg hosted, walking up n their base as heavy and launching a nuke and blowing everything the fuck up, lolz, that was so fucking fun. I played in a few clan matches aswell, on ventrillo i think it was. I was the flag capper ofcorse. And we won. Also, i have a demo of me in TG shifter playing bloodbath :-D . its pretty badass, i watch it all the time when i'm eating or somin. My dad is also playing in there for awhile but he left kuz he was against me and he dont like playing against me. I was in clan matches for alot of VX clans, i made a list of clans total i was in, at i think its over atleast 25. aight, i'm ganna drop this kuz i know half u fucks dont read half my shit anyways, even tho if u would, i can inform you of my time in tribes the best of my knowledge...dipshits... lolz... godda fuk with yall!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I read it you asshole!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm
Admin

rekcilssa uoy osla ti daer i

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I am NOT an asslicker!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Haha.

Wasn't a fan of TG as far as shifter mods go. Shifter X was the most balanced version of shifter in my opinion, of course until the MLRS came along....

Shifter TG was just too unstable, not to mention the balance issues. I finally got them to remove the nuke from the dread and like 6 months later, server = dead lol. But yeah, it crashed constantly, there were issues that were never addressed or fixed, and 90% of TGs upper admins sucked major donkey ass. Pretty funny how the final nail was driven in the coffin though haha.

The one aspect of TG I loved...spawn maps. Everyone on bloodbath were just fodder for me, loved it.

These were fun...only two I could find for now.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 am
Admin

i think i have more somewhere, this is the end result of my demo.

sshot0119.JPG
sshot0119.JPG [ 127.53 KiB | Viewed 531 times ]

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4