[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Kicked for HappyMod?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kicked for HappyMod? 

Post Kicked for HappyMod?
Alright, first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new to the mod and new to these forums. Anyway, a few days ago I was kicked for happymod, it was a mistake and the admin apologized, which I appreciated. However today, I was approached by the same admin with the same accusation and ultimately voted off the server. I'm asking you now, what do I have to do to prove that I'm not using happymod? Can I record a video every time I play? I caught alot of this from the last server/mod I played on and it got old fast. The mod is fun, my ping is great...I'd like to stick around for a while but it's impossible with all this going on. So, once again, tell me what I have to do to put this nonsense to rest. Thanks.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Kicked for HappyMod?
Well I was the admin that kicked him in our server and even though I voted no for him to be kicked in BR the vote still passed. You play quite well and probably too well.
Maybe that's my problem but sometimes you snipe me out of range and that makes it pretty suspicious.

If it is true that you aren't using it, then it's sad to be voted off cause of skill.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 pm

So what do I have to do to put this to rest?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Ecko's a noob

You may have to kill dope. :b

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 pm
Invo-Glitcher

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm
Profile YIM
Da Je$u$

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 am
Crow{OZ}

hmmm well if your a good player then you really have no need for happy mod lets be honest its not hard to pwn people if you got some skillz why people still use hm in anni servers is beyond me being most of the anni players are noobs

but to put this to rest just give us your word you wont hm in anni servers and if someone calls you out on it take a ss and post it here or send it to the admin who calls you out on hm via xfire or aim

-DaJ4ck3L

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 am

Alright, that sounds like a good plan Crow. Guys, all I've done on this game for the last 7-8 years is snipe. My ping in that server is like, 32...put the two together.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 am
the mack.

i have seen you play. you have sum mad potential so for you to be using happymod is beyond me. happymod is for noobs and faggots. so as a vet i suggest just put it down and play without it. i never walk into a server with happymod ever and i am still top score every game.

EvilTree{OZ}

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

What names have you used in the past?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm