[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Crow plz Ban
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Crow plz Ban 
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Crow plz Ban
Agreed bo.
Where'd br go anyway?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 am
Crow{OZ}

lol how can they ask if their muted :P i normally just do the 60 sec mute to show that im not playing games if that fails to work i take further action afterwards

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Anti's Antics

well, now a days, there r ppl just trying to mess up games, idk y they want to do it

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 am

I get your point crow, and thats what I mean by I usually restore it unless they drop to fast. what I ment by ask to be restored was , vote to unmute them selves, and then when unmuted, stop the drama and let it go. I spend alot of time unmuteing and de-leeting players that were admined by someone that forogt them or they dropped tp fast for the admin to talk to them. ( other than myself that is ) admins need to remeber to un do what they have done, and talk to players once in awhile. most players are cool , but there are others that dont respect themselves let alone others. and also, admins have to remeber , br owner has pulled admins and never restored them, so you could be on the recieving end someday and you wouldnt want to be treated like that either. everyone has bad days, even admins. talking solves more problems then complaining and getting drama started.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm
Crow{OZ}

true true

imo there needs to be a message displayed when a player is leeted centerprint and in the chat box who the admin and player is

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Yeah, it really only shows when you un-leet. And still only to the player who was leeted

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 pm
Anti's Antics

I LOVE 1337

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 pm
TLS Founder

who is lfug9l9l9

Uploaded with

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2