[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Crow plz Ban
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Crow plz Ban 
Da Je$u$

Post Crow plz Ban
This guy kept joining for 10 mins with different names towards us trying to crash tthe server. He was calling me a pussy and bk before he got kick by vote (started by me), due to him on the other team. This is not the first time. He has been doing it for 2 weeks now.

His Ip is in the SS...

JeSuS

Attachments:
sshot0047.JPG
sshot0047.JPG [ 99.9 KiB | Viewed 1661 times ]
Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Post Re: Crow plz Ban
lol, That's Captain, I liked the dude alot until now.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm
Sexual Nigga

that guy tALks alot of shit, plus he hates oz.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:49 pm
Da Je$u$

Ya the funny part was he said i sucked but sniped him like 20 times in arow before he killed me. Then he got pissed and started bking and then got kicked.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 pm
Crow{OZ}

ya i heard he crashed a server a while back so i put his name on a little script to remove him from the server on connect

guess i should get rid of the message lol

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 am
Da Je$u$

No it was funny watching him join with the different names lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am
Crow{OZ}

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:06 am

:text-imwithstupid:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Dopesmoker{OZ}

:obscene-sexualspermblue:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Sexual Nigga

damn, i remember complaining about Sango once before for using hm and it was this asshole the whole time. :clap:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 pm
Crow{OZ}

lol there is a few people who play that have a list of names well over 200 i would guess they use a new name everytime they play

Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Anti's Antics

i rly never changed my name a lot but i get bored of the same name :violin:

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm

heres exactly the type of player i was talking about im the bo admin post, a player with many names that think we dont know who they really are. they have no idea that there is an ip data base that records all there names and ip's. crow can verifie this. thats what I ment when I said there are guys with 38 to 50 names. and they believe that if they cause problems , they can change there names and get back in and its ok. I have had tqo names in 8 years and still use both.( never been banned from anywhere. ) and worked my way up to be one of the leaders of the pushbiscuit clan. players should be proud of people knowing there name, and shouldnt be trying to hide behind a new one every other day.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm
Crow{OZ}

so true

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:38 am

as you can tell from the names, he's not a big fan of mine. he does talk alot of shyt. and he gets muted alot. I asked him one time to please settle down and go back to playing, the responce I got was ,, fuck you old man you can stay out of it , your nothing here anyway ,, so i muted him . guess he was wrong. and then instead of waiting for me to remove the mute, which I will do in time,, he dropped and started useing other names. in not going to track every name down to see if maybe it was someone that was muted. in br they dont have the option of past name recall, so it has to be done on sign in or manually. if I see some one come in and they vote to un mute themselves, I usually un mute them , unless they had just been the one's that were muted by me or another admin and it was for good reason. just so the newer players know,, if you drop, the muteing will be there when you come back and an admin may not be. if you are muted, there is a reason. wait, and ask for it to be restored. most admins are not out to get ya, they just want to stop the drama and keep the game going.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next