[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - OK Now I'm pissed
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
OK Now I'm pissed 
The Death Pilot

Post OK Now I'm pissed
Jesus OZ took away my voting privileges.
WHY?
Because some dickhead was BK continiously for over 3 minutes with 3 other people attempting to get him voted off.
Meanwhile, another dickhead named *FsW*Bkwrath kept telling everyone"NO", not to vote him off.

After I initated 4 votes to kick the BKer, he was finally removed.
Then I started a vote to kick *FsW*Bkwrath for being a dick, and JESASS took away my voting privileges.

Then *FsW*Bkwrath had the balls to give me a lecture on how one vote is enough and that it won't change if you keep repeating it.

Really? I guess the BKer got kicked by accident then....

The BKer would have probably been kicked on the first vote if the*FsW* jerk hadn't kept telling everyone "NO".

I asked if I could PLEASE have my voting privileges back and God Jr. said "NO"

Jesus OZ, you have your head stuck up your ass, and in my opinion, you're not fit to be an administrator.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 am
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: OK Now I'm pissed
lol could have been the same guy maybe look at his name bk wrath

and it happens stu no need to get mad just get with me next time you see me on and ill restore your voting rights

jesus was probably just to into the game and wasnt reading the chat and saw the spam vote

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:30 am
The Death Pilot

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:17 pm
Anti's Antics

You may see one way, an admin may see another. Out of all the BR admins, some may not be the best or don't see everything and are quick to judge, just realize that they are the admins and you can't take that away from them

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Da Je$u$

First of all little fuck, dont come on here wit ur facts wrong. Your asss ovted on me to be kicked then i stripped ur shit, after listening to you whine for 20 mins on something stupid to bk wrath i told you not to vote on me again but you dropped. I was playing the game not bothering anybody. So if you dont like it then FUCK OFF!!!!

All you were doing was flying wit the plane anyways....

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm
The Death Pilot

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am
The Death Pilot

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am
Anti's Antics

ty for taking out key parts, if u go into sumone elses property, they can tell u to get off, and u cant rly argue that. In a server, admins can kick u and u have no say since its not ur property, u see wut im saying, sum admins may be unfair but u decided to go into that server, u have to play by its rules

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:55 am
The Death Pilot

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm
Anti's Antics

ok well then, different example. BR Owner is the Daddy and jesus is the kid, he can still tell u to get off the property and the Daddy can always disown his child :clap:

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm

lol wiiipe

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Anti's Antics

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

ik :)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm
bo's Bitch.

TKing Stu's APCs are one of the few joys left in tribes. It's the tribes equivalent of reading poetry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalInventory

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 am
Crow{OZ}

lol

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next