[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - APC TKer BUSTED !
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
APC TKer BUSTED ! 

Post Re: APC TKer BUSTED !
yes they do but there is not <!> Prototype->

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm
Anti's Antics

<!>Prototype-> is the best in <!>, jk but how did he shoot thru the side fo his gun?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm
The Death Pilot

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 pm

THERE ACUTALLY IS A <!>PROTOTYPE->! I WAS MISTAKEN. PLEASE LOOK INTO OUR FORUMS(THERE IS OUR SITE IN THE LINKS SECTION) S']['U! THANKS!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

HA! ok well, I'll apologize for kicking him next time I see him.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 pm
The Death Pilot

Last edited by S']['U on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! '

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm
I like pi.

The particle beam lasers don't actually cause damage themselves, it's actually based upon what you are looking at. That is why the particle beam can kill things that no other projectile can damage... It really doesn't matter if the lasers hit or not. Before Plasmatic took over development of the Annihilation mod, the particle beam cannon looked like grenade launcher ammo, and shot only one laser, and that one laser actually caused damage, and it didn't charge up... Also, the laser pointed where ever the gun did so skilled players would shoot and immediately look at the ground to prevent their enemies from seeing their laser shooting across the sky and tracking where it came from. Plasmatic's solution was to disconnect the beam from the gun... Now it stays where you shot it for almost a second so people can figure out where the snipers are hiding. The reason the lasers don't cause any damage now is because he added the charge up function, and would have had to create 60 different laser datablocks in order to deal all the different amounts of damage that the charge up function permits... Instead, he just used GameBase::getLOSInfo() to find the object that the player is looking at and apply the appropriate amount of damage to the object in script. Then it spawns dummy lasers to show where the shooter is and what he/she is aiming at.He was shooting at your vehicle, the damage is dealt before the beams ever appear, which is why your vehicle is exploding to the left and the beams are appearing to the right.

Oh, and S']['U, I've TKed your vehicle before too. Intentionally. Next time I ask for an APC pickup, you better come pick me up! :text-coolphotos:

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

STU, u have sum way i can contact u?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 pm
I like pi.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dopesmoker{OZ}

Clip your nails you hippie

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 pm
I like pi.

Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing when I posted that!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:36 pm
I like pi.

It will indeed. I will blind you with my targeting laser in the future, and specify my destination... Although, honestly, the destination is usually less important than just getting off the ground in many cases...

Sometimes I'm being chased by some chameleons, and I've got little energy and health left, and just need to evacuate quickly... Other times I do want to go to the enemy base... It's easy to tell which way I want to go, based on whether or not I have the enemy flag... If I do, take me home, if not, take me where ever... I'll jump out when you get close to where I want to be or I see you gunning for a turret.

I think I can write a script for you that auto-waypoints you to players asking for APC pickups if you'd like.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next