[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Hm Accusations
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Hm Accusations 
I like pi.

Post Re: Hm Accusations
WTF, guys.. This is the nostalgia thread, stop fucking around!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Sexual Nigga

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm
Da Je$u$

I dont care if anyone is amused by my antics. I stand by wat i have been saying. Its so easy for anyone to say they dont hm cuz there is no proof. Go ahead and get your oz and your friends i could care less. It would be less painful for you if you would just admit it and then we can play the game.

Not to mention you said you kicked my ass but you never told them wat i said before the match. I said my favs werent set do to playing on my computer on my boat cuz i was bored. My ping was over 150 to start which never happens. And i said i was playing on a basic config which has nothing. But no you rather try to come to the OZ forums and try to boost your ego and self esteem for beating me at a weak stage. But yet you continue to keep going on with bullshit. So fucking grow up and get the fuck over yourself.

-JeSuS

Jerry my girl picked this out for you :)

Attachments:
ego[1].jpg
ego[1].jpg [ 38.86 KiB | Viewed 596 times ]
Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Sexual Nigga

i honestly dont even know what you're arguing, you've admitted to using hm to me in the past, give it up already. I do however appreciate your passion, you make for an interesting read.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Anti's Antics

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 pm
I like pi.

Blah, blah, blah... None of you are any good, with or without HM anyway...

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

OZ means Ogly Zoles

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:59 pm

SP means Stop Posting

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Anti's Antics

EROWID means Entire Rabbit Organ Withers In DIgnity

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

All of this has left a pretty sour taste in my mouth for oz, so I'm gonna hit the bricks. Crow, I thought we were cool, I'm not sure why you let your clanmates run around acting like fools and blatently lying about me. Maybe you think I hm too, not sure, either way I don't get it. Oh well, I'll see those of you who I like in game.

Oh hey Scarecrow, Frank de-admined me yesterday as soon as he joined the oz server, bitching about how idiots and cheaters have admin in his server.... So, when you get a chance could you reinstate it please? Also, for the good of your clan, you might want to think about removing his.
(Hmm nevermind Scare, after checking, my admin actually is back, he must have reinstated it before he left)

Take it easy guys.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am
Sexual Nigga

good riddance.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:13 pm

speaking of admin, who is giveing it out ? I saw blaze has admin and now I see jerry does too. has anyone talked to owner before giveing it out ? I had my ass chewed for giveing out ( safe ) and admin to 2strong who has a dynamic ip, and also had admin long before I did in br. after the files were checked, It was shown that I in fact had not given it out with out owners approvale. so whats going on ?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Anti's Antics

THE SERVER IS CORRUPTING :o

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next