[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - Sniper Cheat?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sniper Cheat? 
Crow{OZ}

Post Re: Sniper Cheat?
yes yes cowboys (i think) demo hud lets you rewind and fast forward demos ill try and find it later its in one of my old configs

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 pm
I like pi.

The recent increase in skills is due to a small resurgence in veteran players. Several years ago, everyone was that good... And then Plasmatic completely re-balanced the mod encouraging noobs to try it and discouraging vets from playing it all at the same time. The Vets went and got themselves lives, moved on, whatever... Recently, some vets who are still playing, such as myself, have been getting in contact with those vets and inviting them back into the game, to kick the asses of pansy noobs that can't figure out how to play without a vehicle to get around...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

I posted some shit about the 1.4 version on the -$$- clan forums, havent got a reply yet though :\. And *SPAWN* OUCH said he might get some game on. Most of my fellow (=SK=) members are... who knows where. I'd love to get a bunch of the old anni players back, show this modern mod whats up ;).

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:09 pm
I like pi.

I know right... Imagine if I could get [df]Zootroy to play Tribes again... That guy would kick every one of these idiots asses...

I remember observing him because I thought he was happy modding, only to discover that he would start every match by deploying motion sensors all around the enemy base, then go back to his own and practically hover high in the sky while sniping every enemy IFF that spawned or exited their base. He was his own one man firing squad, and he slaughtered more people than Hitler.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Lol nice, thats bomb. One of the favorite things I loved about anni (base) was setting D. Anyone can set some D nowadays with the pitchfork, but back then it took precision, speed and skill. It was bomb to have practiced so much that you knew exactly where to place a B-wall on one lever so that it would cover ur turrets on the lever above (and other shit like that).

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am
I like pi.

Yeah... The defenses people build today with a pitchfork were almost all possible back then, you just had to deploy the wall in a different room than the turrets so it stuck through the wall or ceiling and covered your turrets...

Remember how aggravating it was to deploy all your turrets and sensors in the right place, then go down a level and deploy a blast wall a split second after hearing an explosion above you and knowing that all your turrets are dead, and there is a titan or a tank coming around the corner soon to rape you and your generators?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

lmao, yeah, I still preferred it that way though. Because of that, it required more teamwork and communication. Like you would need people to do certain jobs all coordinated, that's why I loved clan play so much back then: there would be certain people who knew their job, not people running around like decapitated chickens nowadays.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm
I like pi.

Yeah, back when I was in SPAWN, we used teamspeak to coordinate stuff like that.. Warn each other where the enemies were, get the guy in the next room to place the blast wall immediately after you finished placing the turrets, etc...

Also, you would get a warning that an enemy was going to come in the entrance before they did, so you would quickly switch to tank and blast cannon the guy before he had a chance to take out your unprotected D...

Yup.. Those were the days.

Now there is no coordination... Everyone goes on offense or everyone stays to defend... Then either no one is at home to protect the base or everyone is putting shit in each other's way and all the turrets are used up in seconds and there is nothing to protect them with cause some dick wad used up all the blast walls to block an entrance. Then there are the dick wads who block the elevator as if that is a good defense strategy... And then when I ghost through their base and take out their portable generator they get all pissed cause they have to get the repair pack, and go outside and around to get to their generators.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm
I like pi.

That doesn't help, because the enemy will destroy your teleports blocking you anyway, or the enemy chameleons will use your teleport to get past the blockade too, raping both sides while leaving you trapped on either side.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Death Pilot

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:08 am
I like pi.

The problem is you almost never know who did it... So many people know how to do it and think it's a good idea these days that you could blink and it's stuck, and there are 5 guys standing around the bottom of it and you don't know which one to blaim.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
el pwno loco

jeez i really should check up on these things now n then i don't have a goddamn autoaim and when i did its marinading with a nice trojan hosted on dfclan.org in the downloads section.

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
(=SK=) Anni Captain

?

That video was of me sniping Stu.

Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 pm
I like pi.

Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 am
Profile YIM WWW